5488 hydraulic issue

Everything on our 5488 was fine when we put it up last fall, the steering cylinder on one side was leaking so I had it rebuilt back in January. I put it back together with no issues but didn’t start it . We got it out to hook to the salford and the steering works fine after the air got out but now none of the hydraulics work on the remotes. They tried to work real slow but now nothing on any of the three remotes. Oil is full and we changed the filters . Usually the hydraulic pumps we have had go out on other tractors in the past does it while being used . Any ideas , thanks 

4558F758-3A2B-4A6D-B8AE-AC3B7844C678.jpeg

I know this sounds stupid, but are the flow adjusters turned to the “slow” position?

Does the 3pt work?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mike56073 said:

I know this sounds stupid, but are the flow adjusters turned to the “slow” position?

Does the 3pt work?

We had a guy here that couldn't leave anything alone, long story short he had turned then to slow, when i asked why he did it he said it works better that way, i said well if it did we wouldn't be having this conversation

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Mike56073 said:

Does the 3pt work?

The flow adjusters are in the fast mode, having a tech look at it today . He thinks it’s a stuck valve? 

14 hours ago, IHBOWEN said:

The flow adjusters are in the fast mode, having a tech look at it today . He thinks it’s a stuck valve? 

A stuck valve you should be able to hear it

4 hours ago, hippy5488 said:

something is probably in the compensater on front pump or a signal check valve

Most likely the signal check valve in the first valve. very common problem on those.

• Like 1