Jump to content

A New Wave Of Fear Mongering Is Coming (New 'Expert', Same Sensationalist BS)


Recommended Posts

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/annalise-basso-on-the-frightening-reality-of-her-electric-dreams-episode-safe-and-sound

I was bored last night as the kids went to bed easily and early for once.  Watched some of Phillip K. Dicks "Electric Dreams" on Amazon.  That "safe and sound" episode was the wrong one to watch as it just fits so perfectly into what's happening now using fear and technology to manipulate people.  

Dystopian futuristic programs arent funny anymore, were watching it unfold in front of our eyes......

 

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fast forward five years, when fowchee will be saying something like "you know, we're still not out of the woods.  The 47th wave of the 28th variant looks especially bad, so just hunker down for a few more years.  This will all be over when we've hunted down the last of the anti-vaxxer hold-outs.  Do your part, get your quarterly shots, and call or text our hold-out hotline to report any who won't do what they're told.  Remember, we're all in this together."

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Fast forward five years, when fowchee will be saying something like "you know, we're still not out of the woods.  The 47th wave of the 28th variant looks especially bad, so just hunker down for a few more years.  This will all be over when we've hunted down the last of the anti-vaxxer hold-outs.  Do your part, get your quarterly shots, and call or text our hold-out hotline to report any who won't do what they're told.  Remember, we're all in this together."

"...and don't forget to keep wearing your masks."

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Fast forward five years, when fowchee will be saying something like "you know, we're still not out of the woods.  The 47th wave of the 28th variant looks especially bad, so just hunker down for a few more years.  This will all be over when we've hunted down the last of the anti-vaxxer hold-outs.  Do your part, get your quarterly shots, and call or text our hold-out hotline to report any who won't do what they're told.  Remember, we're all in this together."

Right on target, and the fear mongers are going to keep using it because it's working for them to control the sheeple and the sheeple are letting them do it.As the main character, (NOT the extremely liberal actor who played him), in the Forest Gump movie would say, "And just like that, we lost our country".

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The New Number One said:

Right on target, and the fear mongers are going to keep using it because it's working for them to control the sheeple and the sheeple are letting them do it.As the main character, (NOT the extremely liberal actor who played him), in the Forest Gump movie would say, "And just like that, we lost our country".

Absolutely.  They're gonna keep doing what works for them.  And it's still working great.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

I think Fauci is involved way  more than we will ever know,

follow the $$$

From Reuters,

Hmmmm, a pickin and a choosin.................$$$???

Exclusive: Fauci says U.S. may not need AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine

Asked whether the United States will use the AstraZeneca vaccine doses, he said, “That’s still up in the air. My general feeling is that given the contractual relationships that we have with a number of companies, that we have enough vaccine to fulfill all of our needs without invoking AstraZeneca.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dog chasing it's tail and stopping on every round to get another round of injections. How long before the dog tires of the game?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, yellowrosefarm said:

They can't let this virus thing go. It's a major tool for the great reset.

And it has allowed the MEDIA to put their creative writing skills into full use, BUT, more importantly, their fear mongering, FAKE 'statistics', speculation, and sensationalism, has breathed new life into their failing 'profession'.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve C. said:

"...and don't forget to keep wearing your masks."

Probably be up to 5 layers by then.....😷😷😷😷😷

Link to post
Share on other sites

I grew up believing the average merkan actually had something going for themselves, as in critical & independent thinking and achievements as well as generous to a fault.

 Over the years, and the older I get, the more I find this to be a fallacy. None anymore are inclined towards critical, independent thought, they are inclined to grab whatever they can and everyone else can pee up a rope, and  since the govt engage in outright theft and fraud the generosity factor has gone straight down the crapper.....

No one questions anything anymore, are not capable of coherent thought patterns, and swallow whatever is fed to them by mainstream media and talking heads, who themselves are complicit in simply making crap up cause it sounds good, sells air time, and little of it is based in actual facts.....

Case in point, there is a video out that shows someone wearing the average face diaper restricting fresh air flow so bad it set off an air monitor monitoring O2 & CO 2 levels. It sets it off as the air intake & exhalation rate is below OSHA standards for O2 & CO2 levels.... But you never see it because it doesn't meet the agenda of the controlling parties. As well as numerous studies by numerous countries that documented the face diapers simply do no good whatsoever.......

How did America get to the level is has? It was not by this way of thinking and following whatever was fed to them....... 

Push back - Time to fight back like you mean it. Do not obey, do not co-operate, do not comply with any fraudulent gov or any of its agencies.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.  —Voltaire

Freedom is the ability of every person to make personal choices without a government permission slip — to exercise free will. Free will is the natural characteristic we share in common with God. He created us in His image and likeness. As He is perfectly free, so are we.

When the government takes away freedom — whether by fiat or legislation or referendum — it steals a gift we received from God, it violates the natural law and the Constitution, and it prevents us from seeking the truth. Freedom is the essence of humanity. No one can achieve potential or happiness or truth without it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, N S said:

I grew up believing the average merkan actually had something going for themselves, as in critical & independent thinking and achievements as well as generous to a fault.

 Over the years, and the older I get, the more I find this to be a fallacy. None anymore are inclined towards critical, independent thought, they are inclined to grab whatever they can and everyone else can pee up a rope, and  since the govt engage in outright theft and fraud the generosity factor has gone straight down the crapper.....

No one questions anything anymore, are not capable of coherent thought patterns, and swallow whatever is fed to them by mainstream media and talking heads, who themselves are complicit in simply making crap up cause it sounds good, sells air time, and little of it is based in actual facts.....

Case in point, there is a video out that shows someone wearing the average face diaper restricting fresh air flow so bad it set off an air monitor monitoring O2 & CO 2 levels. It sets it off as the air intake & exhalation rate is below OSHA standards for O2 & CO2 levels.... But you never see it because it doesn't meet the agenda of the controlling parties. As well as numerous studies by numerous countries that documented the face diapers simply do no good whatsoever.......

How did America get to the level is has? It was not by this way of thinking and following whatever was fed to them....... 

Push back - Time to fight back like you mean it. Do not obey, do not co-operate, do not comply with any fraudulent gov or any of its agencies.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.  —Voltaire

Freedom is the ability of every person to make personal choices without a government permission slip — to exercise free will. Free will is the natural characteristic we share in common with God. He created us in His image and likeness. As He is perfectly free, so are we.

When the government takes away freedom — whether by fiat or legislation or referendum — it steals a gift we received from God, it violates the natural law and the Constitution, and it prevents us from seeking the truth. Freedom is the essence of humanity. No one can achieve potential or happiness or truth without it.

And unfortunately if I want to keep my 160k a year job company mandates mask inside buildings.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep tellin ya boys, We through the king of england out for less

I realize some of you  are to young to remember when that was in our history books in school

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, N S said:

I grew up believing the average merkan actually had something going for themselves, as in critical & independent thinking and achievements as well as generous to a fault.

 Over the years, and the older I get, the more I find this to be a fallacy. None anymore are inclined towards critical, independent thought, they are inclined to grab whatever they can and everyone else can pee up a rope, and  since the govt engage in outright theft and fraud the generosity factor has gone straight down the crapper.....

No one questions anything anymore, are not capable of coherent thought patterns, and swallow whatever is fed to them by mainstream media and talking heads, who themselves are complicit in simply making crap up cause it sounds good, sells air time, and little of it is based in actual facts.....

Case in point, there is a video out that shows someone wearing the average face diaper restricting fresh air flow so bad it set off an air monitor monitoring O2 & CO 2 levels. It sets it off as the air intake & exhalation rate is below OSHA standards for O2 & CO2 levels.... But you never see it because it doesn't meet the agenda of the controlling parties. As well as numerous studies by numerous countries that documented the face diapers simply do no good whatsoever.......

How did America get to the level is has? It was not by this way of thinking and following whatever was fed to them....... 

Push back - Time to fight back like you mean it. Do not obey, do not co-operate, do not comply with any fraudulent gov or any of its agencies.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.  —Voltaire

Freedom is the ability of every person to make personal choices without a government permission slip — to exercise free will. Free will is the natural characteristic we share in common with God. He created us in His image and likeness. As He is perfectly free, so are we.

When the government takes away freedom — whether by fiat or legislation or referendum — it steals a gift we received from God, it violates the natural law and the Constitution, and it prevents us from seeking the truth. Freedom is the essence of humanity. No one can achieve potential or happiness or truth without it.

One answer to ALL of your questions;

Government has tried to eliminate God in everyone’s life.

God has been pushed out of school

God has been eliminated from Government buildings 

And the final push, God is being eliminated from Churches.

You can’t worship God because it means that you don’t need Government ruling over you.

We can’t teach you about God or Jesus Christ because those that are sheep might wake up

We can’t allow you to follow the Bible because then you won’t accept sin as a right and not a sickness 

These idiots worship money and power.

They embrace their sins as morality and a reward for wokeness.

Notice how they turn on their weakest when it deems a threat. Has there been any more about nursing home deaths? Of course not. 
Any crimes against humanity for the border crisis? Of course not.

These people have no moral compass and truly view us as subordinates and disposable. 
We no longer have an election process because us peasants can’t comprehend the ways of the world.

We as a nation and on the world stage are rapidly approaching end times.

The vaccine push and now vaccine cards isn’t the first push for the mark of the beast, and you can rest assuredly that it won’t be the last.

7 minutes ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

Some days I think everything would be fine if we didn't watch the fake news!!!!!!

I don’t.

It makes my blood boil. 

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

One answer to ALL of your questions;

Government has tried to eliminate God in everyone’s life.

God has been pushed out of school

God has been eliminated from Government buildings 

And the final push, God is being eliminated from Churches.

You can’t worship God because it means that you don’t need Government ruling over you.

We can’t teach you about God or Jesus Christ because those that are sheep might wake up

We can’t allow you to follow the Bible because then you won’t accept sin as a right and not a sickness 

These idiots worship money and power.

They embrace their sins as morality and a reward for wokeness.

Notice how they turn on their weakest when it deems a threat. Has there been any more about nursing home deaths? Of course not. 
Any crimes against humanity for the border crisis? Of course not.

These people have no moral compass and truly view us as subordinates and disposable. 
We no longer have an election process because us peasants can’t comprehend the ways of the world.

We as a nation and on the world stage are rapidly approaching end times.

The vaccine push and now vaccine cards isn’t the first push for the mark of the beast, and you can rest assuredly that it won’t be the last.

I don’t.

It makes my blood boil. 

 

 

Well put!

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

Some days I think everything would be fine if we didn't watch the fake news!!!!!!

We have not watched one minute of network television in my house since mid-May. I simply couldn’t take any more...

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fauci is my hero..........."F'ing a$$hole under constant ignorance"...................Picture perfect example of what is wrong as a whole with our government.........

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

have not read all the replies , went to the local catholic church on easter 8 a.m. sad, counted 17 pews, 18 people on one side, so about 1.2 people per pew. only let every 3rd pew open, priest said i am glad you all found a seat, almost wanted to get up and leave, his comment was hopefully next easter no masks and restrictions, then the next church we go to ebry other pew and only about 30 to 40 percent still wearing masks, wonder if people will ever come bsck,

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jass1660 said:

And unfortunately if I want to keep my 160k a year job company mandates mask inside buildings.

Tough decision, is that money worth it if you do not have your freedom to enjoy it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...