Unfortunately, This Is NOT An April Fools Joke

But, This IS what "our betters" in the MEDIA, whose bottom of the barrel 'education' in journalism has made them "EXPERTS ON EVERYTHING", are telling us 'deplorable, bitter, clingers', with our Neanderthal beliefs and customs, IS actual, 'fact':  (Reads like his minor in drug use was well chosen)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/cnn-article-makes-insane-claim-newborn-babies-gender/

Cole wrote:

Though the two executive orders signed by Noem do not explicitly mention transgender athletes, they reference the supposed harms of the participation of “males” in women’s athletics – an echo of the transphobic claim, cited in other similar legislative initiatives, that transgender women are not women. The orders also reference “biological sex,” a disputed term that refers to the sex as listed on students’ original birth certificates.

It’s not possible to know a person’s gender identity at birth, and there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth.  Or,  to be inclusive, (It’s not possible to know a person’s gender identity at birth, and there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth).

And just think that these buffoons are being paid MILLIONS of dollars for this idiocy.

• Confused 2

I’m sure it’s possible to know a person’s sex at birth. Been the same way since Adam and Eve. You are either a pointer or a setter. The way you “identify” is man made garbage. You still either started male or female. That is a fact. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

I’m sure it’s possible to know a person’s sex at birth. Been the same way since Adam and Eve. You are either a pointer or a setter. The way you “identify” is man made garbage. You still either started male or female. That is a fact. 

Obviously, YOU ARE a 'boomer' and NOT a 'progressive'.

15 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

He's younger than me and I'm not a Boomer.  

I guess the idiots in the media missed sex ed.  Common sense went out the window several years ago under Obama.  It's sad and scary at the same time. 

• Like 5

I read that article earlier in the week and couldn't believe what they said.  How can they say there is no way to know a person's gender identity at birth???  These are the same people who like to say "listen to the science".  Isn't basic human anatomy a part of science?  This gender "identity" is just man made crap as sledge stated, but gender is pretty easy to scientifically prove.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

There are times that biology gets stuck in between when an error occurs during early in utero developement.  Rare enough but it does happen. There have been some really sad stories that played out when there was in fact question as to the sex of the child due to abnormalities and the parents decided to surgically alter the child one way or the other, then as the child grew up it came out that they had made the wrong choice.   The default for humans is female.  Unfortunately now it is popular to think you have some sort of sexuality problem when in reality you don’t.  

17 minutes ago, Gearclash said:

There are times that biology gets stuck in between when an error occurs during early in utero developement.  Rare enough but it does happen. There have been some really sad stories that played out when there was in fact question as to the sex of the child due to abnormalities and the parents decided to surgically alter the child one way or the other, then as the child grew up it came out that they had made the wrong choice.   The default for humans is female.  Unfortunately now it is popular to think you have some sort of sexuality problem when in reality you don’t.  

As you said that is rare.  Very rare but it does happen.  The article Art referenced however said there is "no way to know a person's gender identity at birth", ever.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The idiocy continues....................

I for one can't believe we are even having this conversation. Never did understand it. 

This came directly off Amazon

And the brain dead wokers selling this shirt even believe there are only two genders.

Scroll down to where is says "Fit Type" Men or Women

You may be one of the alphabet soups but you are one of only two genders.

I believe in your rights to do whatever behind closed doors but when you start bringing innocent impressionable children into your perversion, Ima gonna get involved. 

gender.jpg.a06ea2388292b4774804573ac57de890.jpg

Yes, There are More than Two Genders Shirt

Price: $22.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon PrimeFREE Returns

Fit Type: Men
  • Men

•  
  • Women

Color: Black
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gearclash said:

Ok ok ok, give me a break. I was using the context of the article posted above. I am fully aware that there are extremely rare cases where children are born with abnormalities that could cause literal physical confusion as to what sex they are. This article, as you know, was making a point that it can be chosen for them or wait until the child thinks “it” is one or the other based on what “its” parents or peers teach “it” to be. That is indoctrination and in my humble redneck opinion COMPLETELY WRONG.  Two mommies don’t make a baby physically. Two daddies cannot physically make a baby.  Can the afore-mentioned have a child and raise it? Yes, that is allowed. Can they do a good job raising a child?  The couples that I know that have CHOSEN to be that way are good parents. Will the child be confused as to what the stereotypical family means? Most definitely.  Does that make me a hater?  Depends who you ask. Point is, I don’t agree with that lifestyle and guess what?  I don’t have to either. I don’t and won’t condone something I know to be wrong in my heart based on my beliefs. I’m not looking to hate or hurt anyone. I will not be forced to think that this is “ok”. People need to wake up and stand up. We are called to love the sinner and hate the sin. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

1983 model here. Yeah, that makes me Generation Y or some nonsense. You are pretty much spot on, “progressive” is not a term used to describe me normally. 

• Like 2

FB_IMG_1610313935591.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

im not a boomer, im the one before them, no clue what that is maybe gen X? I dont label myself other than I know what the bible says about genders, Noah got it right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ian Beale said:

Green energy “an existential threat

I have concluded the same is true for the US as well.  The farther into the “green” we go, the less reliable and the more expensive our electrical service will be.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

im not a boomer, im the one before them, no clue what that is maybe gen X? I dont label myself other than I know what the bible says about genders, Noah got it right. 

If you are the generation before a member of the baby boom, you are old.  At least 75.  I think you mean you are before the millenial generation, and after the baby boom, which is gen x.  That's my generation.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mrfred54 said:

Has the world gone NUTS or is it just the the USA????????????

It's spreading around the world and eastern European countries who are pushing back against this madness, also France is pushing back against what they call islamo-leftism. 

Also now I understand why they fact-checking  the babylon bee, it's become more hard to separate the news from satire.