With Easter going on what candy do you like the best?

With Easter just around the corner what Easter candy do you like the best??? Mine is white chocolate bunny .

I can't take the white chocolate anyway and the milk chocolate is a bit much, I can eat a tiny bit but don't enjoy it. I guess I have a weakness for JellyBelly jelly beans..or the starburst ones. if I eat more than a very small handful I will have upset stomach for a day or so..guess I need to stick to dark chocolate. 

• Like 1

Reese's Eggs. 

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Cadbury egg.png

My wife makes and sells  cakes and cupcakes. She made cupcakes the other day with one of these in the middle. She usually sells all of them but I got to sample since it was something new she was trying. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I can't take the white chocolate anyway and the milk chocolate is a bit much, I can eat a tiny bit but don't enjoy it. I guess I have a weakness for JellyBelly jelly beans..or the starburst ones. if I eat more than a very small handful I will have upset stomach for a day or so..guess I need to stick to dark chocolate. 

its the sugar that rots ur gutt, im more of a salty guy but anything with pnut butr in it is fine, cuts the sweetness down a bit

• Like 1

Russel Stover Jelly Beans. My mother still buys me a bag for Easter every year. You can keep your chocolate. 😊

• Like 1

Our church makes chocolate eggs to sell every year, this one only by order but make 20-30k eggs a year so someone likes them I think 🤔

I love reece's peanut butter cups ..... or whoppers , both with fresh from the tank whole milk 

• Like 1

Reese's Peanut butter cups, or Mr. Goodbar.  Almond Joy and Kit Kat, too. Otherwise a lot of candy bars I can take or leave.

• Like 2

Chocolate and ....I got a head start !

20210331_090835.jpg

20210331_090939.jpg

It's all good, wife still hides stuff around the house for Easter morning😋

She's good, I am still finding stuff in July😁

If I had to pick a favorite

960467299_eastermaltedeggs.jpg.734507f61adca7e0921f9db0d913883b.jpg

And I'm with 88power, it's all better from the freezer. 

Wife says since a calorie is measurement of heat, putting chocolate in the freezer takes out the calories.🤔😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Cadbury egg followed by the hollow chocolate rabbit. 

• Like 1

Caramel filled chocolate bunny, followed by the hollow chocolate bunnies. Sweet tart jelly beans are good too

Cadbury cream eggs and the 1lb Easter bunny’s used to be my favorites. Can’t get a full size Easter bunny now and the prices have gone up a lot so I usually get one or two Cadbury eggs and call it good now. Not like I really need them anyways lol.  Grocery store had them on 4 for 3 dollars today so I got 4 of them. I prefer them cold out of the fridge too. 

• Like 1