I am working on restoring a International 660 for our FFA. We are looking for all the weight sets for a 660. If you have any wheel weights, frame weights, or slab weights, we would be intrested in purchasing any of these weights. If you would happen to have some that you would like to sell please contact me. Anything is appreciated. The thing that irritates me is some guy just stole 10 on an auction for $25 a peice and I was an hour too late to bid.

they look like this. my 806 has the same weights as the 660.  but i need all my sets.   

IMG_1382.JPG

i have those front weights on my 660 also, but have not found any more of them. pretty scarce.

33 minutes ago, EHauck 122 said:

I know it’s a long shot asking for those front weights but I figured it’s worth a try 😂

Always worth a try. Looks like you're in for quite a unicorn/bigfoot/jackalope hunt 🤣

3 hours ago, rustred said:

they look like this. my 806 has the same weights as the 660.  but i need all my sets.   

IMG_1382.JPG

So you lost your bottle jack handle too?

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, EHauck 122 said:

I know it’s a long shot asking for those front weights but I figured it’s worth a try 😂 

A6DB8C4D-31D3-4EED-AB39-1EEC946A52AC.jpeg

7E7153F7-360B-4198-A579-B26A1B174921.jpeg

3DC36F7D-94FA-4F68-8F33-F75EE40C01BA.jpeg

I know my friend has / or had / some of those last time I was at his place . It’s been a couple months. I will check for you.   Same as a 560 right? 

like these?3F3EFC83-D763-4D9E-9808-F65950277164.thumb.jpeg.f69e6d2708b9c801fd0b4b34ab495b4c.jpeg

I don't know where you are at but my brother sent this in NY. Not sure what all is there 

Screenshot_20210329-205438.png

44 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

I know my friend has / or had / some of those last time I was at his place . It’s been a couple months. I will check for you.   Same as a 560 right? 

like these?3F3EFC83-D763-4D9E-9808-F65950277164.thumb.jpeg.f69e6d2708b9c801fd0b4b34ab495b4c.jpeg

Yup just like them 👍 

• Like 1

my 660 and 806 ih both have the 372687 R1  rear weights. should be more 806 around you than the 66o's

does your tractor have the front wheel weights? between the 660 and 806 rears should be findable.

32 minutes ago, rustred said:

does your tractor have the front wheel weights? between the 660 and 806 rears should be findable.

I dont have any wheel weights I'd like the front ones but they are impossible to find but I still really want the rears.

I dont have any wheel weights I'd like the front ones but they are impossible to find but I still really want the rears.

Fronts are not impossible , I can offer you one but the shipping will cost more then the iron unless your in Nebraska and you can come pick it up. 

as long as you find the rears, as these 660's are balanced pretty good and you would have to be really pulling a heavy load to even need front weights.  i have 5 on each side and it weighs 13,000 lbs. plus i have 1/2 a tire of fluid on each side also. depends what you are doing with this tractor.

4 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Fronts are not impossible , I can offer you one but the shipping will cost more then the iron unless your in Nebraska and you can come pick it up. 

i think he is referring to the front wheel weights, and yes they are really scarce. 

4 minutes ago, rustred said:

i think he is referring to the front wheel weights, and yes they are really scarce. 

Oh yes ok sorry. Yes I bet those are pretty far and few between.

1 minute ago, lorenzo said:

Oh yes ok sorry. Yes I bet those are pretty far and few between.

i just wondered why u only had one then thought u must be referring to the  slab weights.

• Like 1