that grounded ship it the final straw for the economy ,,,,,, this is a terrorist attack to destroy the world economy because the chicom pandemic is stating to fade,,, it will end when the economy is totally screwed up

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard the captain used to be a Swift driver......

Get a big yakum rope and have another container ship built up some speed and she’ll come out....

Won’t know till you try... Could end up like this though...

Posted Images

What this needs is @1586 Jeff and his big UNIT, load up your toys, tarp your bed and get rolling, pick up me and Sid on the way!

• Like 2

The news media loves to get us stirred up into a tizzy fit.

The suez canal has been closed several times before. It was closed for 8 years after the six day war. It's not the end of the world.

You just round the cape as they have done for centuries. 

It takes longer and is less safe. 

Just sit back and drink some rum while they get her out!

Thx-Ace 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, acem said:

The news media loves to get us stirred up into a tizzy fit.

The suez canal has been closed several times before. It was closed for 8 years after the six day war. It's not the end of the world.

The yellow fleet.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Fleet     

5 minutes ago, stronger800 said:

766FADDF-D904-4FA4-951D-D29867C7BBE6.thumb.jpeg.95b62698f647b84a1c336557687f259c.jpeg

I didn’t draw it, and I would erase those guys on the bottom if I knew how, but I’m posting it anyway 

Duals or no?? 😊

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

What this needs is @1586 Jeff and his big UNIT, load up your toys, tarp your bed and get rolling, pick up me and Sid on the way!

You got it all wrong. They need to hook it up and “STAND ON IT”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Duals or no?? 😊

Elwood!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sandhiller said:

Elwood!

That makes good sense. Hopefully it doesn’t strain the “ratchet strap”. 

• Like 1

as mike rowe and history explained   the containers have to be un/clamped together in groups , load balanced and sea leveled as removed.

yes it is designed to raise costs,raw containers were only up 60% $ last month and not needed for people to USA

28 minutes ago, 1480x3 said:

Rerout the canal around, turn it into a museum. might be faster

I bet there was money for that in the last “stimulus” package somewhere anyhow. 😊

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
13 hours ago, ihfarmer1586 said:

That's a shipload of shipping containers, i have read on numerous sites that it hauled 20,000 of them though.  There's no way you could fit that many without tripling the amount of layers by my count.  I come up with closer to 6000, which, again, is a shipload of containers for sure!  But its a far cry from 20k. 

Arts first video the guy says 20,000 20ft containers, so if it was loaded with 40ft containers...... also if I understand correctly the crew elected to take ship thru at a faster than ideal speed which could contribute to what happened. Didnt watch all of it but some very good stuff in there imo..explains a lot of what's going on and what happened.

Well.... Suez folks are saying it will be unstuck by 4:00 pm.   I'll set a reminder...🙃

Video said that as well but also stated ultimately it is ships captain who is responsible.  

looking at pictures its eather listing or the big sucker is twisted from the incendent.

Mike