Now it’s public knowledge , lookout Sandhiller

lorenzo

Always had a bobcat around now bears a big cats are starting to show up. One hunting season we finished a drive and went back to dads to meet up. DNR drove up into dads yard like he owned the place and started asking for liscences. I asked if i had done anything wrong. He said no but do you have a license? I chuckled and said i did. Another DNR a couple years ago showed up and started pulling people over and handing put non game related tickets. He was told to stop and he didnt. People started challenging him and now hes gone.

How about some input on the question of why predatory type wildlife are becoming more and more common in the last few years . 
 Speaking for my area in Nebraska, 

Heck I remember when sighting a Fox or coyote was a rare thing. Mountain lion nearly never, Wolf , never , but now it’s become standard coffee shop conversation . 

what changed ? 

3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

How about some input on the question of why predatory type wildlife are becoming more and more common in the last few years . 

Heck I remember when sighting a Fox or coyote was a rare thing. Mountain lion nearly never, Wolf , never , but now it’s become standard coffee shop conversation . 

what changed ? 

Maybe the neighborhood is going to heck?

• Haha 1

https://www.newstribune.com/news/missouri/story/2020/feb/16/farmers-look-solutions-black-vulture-attacks-cattle/816905/#

Problems from the sky too, these things can kill a cow. We don't have them this far north yet but if we did there would not be a waiting period for investigation or permit.

There are videos of them pulling the sealing strips off of newer vehicles so maybe that will be the key to them losing the protected status. I am told they are not even native to North America and they are protected wth ?

5 hours ago, lorenzo said:

what changed ? 

Game and Parks are importing them. I can remember when seeing deer was special. Now they are everywhere. I saw pictures of a Deer taken north of the forest at Halsey. I am not so sure that Butcher didn’t take it when he was doing all the soddy pictures in the early 1900’s. Anyway the deer had a set of horns that would rival many Elk. Grandpa told of shooting big deer, then a few years later there were NONE. Between hunting and natural die off, they about were extinct. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, farmall666 said:

RAINMAN WHAT PART OF WISC YOU LIVE...

I live in Barron County, I don't know how many, but the guys at coffee said quite a few shot around here.

DWF