Busy times, injection pump job on skid, then 4 tractors split for various repairs engine or trans. 

001.thumb.jpg.c37f2e5be8034800f090bfe92fdfa454.jpg

• Like 13

Looks 

Ike a heap of repair bills right there. 

Yep , and the frost is out of the ground and the dirt work is starting here and my shop has projects that need to get done before before I get in the dozer 😳

Danny

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

Yep , and the frost is out of the ground and the dirt work is starting here and my shop has projects that need to get done before before I get in the dozer 😳

Danny

BETTER TO BE BUSY THAN NO WORK...

Send some my way. Been sitting not doing a single thing for the last three days and I know it's just going to continue at my main job. Sat around all last summer taking turns mowing and trimming.

5 hours ago, CIHTECH said:

Busy times, injection pump job on skid, then 4 tractors split for various repairs engine or trans. 

001.thumb.jpg.c37f2e5be8034800f090bfe92fdfa454.jpg

I pity the person that has to remove the inj pump in that skid steer. What engine and what model skid steer

Busy here too. 856 in the shop for several things, D8 engine overhaul, fuel problem on 01 Dodge with Cummins, new hoist cylinder on a dump truck, broken pasture harrow, H needs a clutch, 2040 deere, TTX 230 McCormick, 7120 Magnum, CX80, new slack adjusters on a dump truck. Dt466 overhaul for a dump truck, 685 Case IH, AC 160 wiring harness and I'm sure I'm forgetting things.

Glad to see business is good at your shop.  Work safe!!

6 hours ago, dale560 said:

I pity the person that has to remove the inj pump in that skid steer. What engine and what model skid steer

I done it myself.........not a bad job. I enjoy a good challenge. This one is front gear train engine instead of rear like the 400 series machines. Engine is an FPT F5CE in a SR200

2 hours ago, Matt Kirsch said:

You must be down to cinder blocks and cardboard boxes to hold up the tractor when you get to the fourth split, LOL.

I have it down to a science, attach over head hoist system to front end pick up a little bit, throw a jack stand under rear half and start taking bolts out, like to see bottom just crack open as I take bolts out then roll'em apart. Actually 2 more was split on other side of shop but not in picture.

26 minutes ago, CIHTECH said:

I done it myself.........not a bad job. I enjoy a good challenge. This one is front gear train engine instead of rear like the 400 series machines. Engine is an FPT F5CE in a SR200

I didn’t mind working on them either once you figured out the sequence after first attempt. Just close wuarters