Love it when this happens.

Feeding hay this morning and picked up a bale on the back and my right side sank in the mud. I thought dang must be a hole there. Pulled up a little and the hole didnt go away. The hole was in the sidewall of my tire. 🤦‍♂️ I drove it up to the barn anyway. Had to haul it home. Glad I ordered a tire for it last week. This was an old tire with dry rot so I wasnt that surprised but didnt think it would of gave up that easy. Guessing on my way over the sidewall pinched or rubbed through the tube. Oh well 

20210321_110203.jpg

• Sad 1

Looks fairly dry down that way no mud on that pretty paint. I still need to haul today hoping all this wind has settled it out a little.

Feel your pain!

Had a flat on the front of the 6080, (loader tractor) today. Second time in about 6 months for that tire. Was down at the creek pushing brush, couple hours later, almost flat. Really glad it's the front I'm having trouble with! Rears have fluid, would be a nightmare!

The up side to this is you will have a much easier time getting the bead loose from the rim.

It is impressive how tight a tire gets on a rim after 30 years.