Mx200 wont move in reverse moves fine in forward

I have a late model mx200 i have read through every forum post i can find but only with bits and pieces that i have found relate to my scenario. My tractor will druve forward fine in all gears, engage reverse clutch but throws a 56004 trans slip code. I have checked pressures are in spec at 305psi. Changed filters, checked fluid, cal clutch, cal pedal. 

• 1 month later...

not that this will help but do you get a 5011 code?   dealer told me it could be an internal leak.  mines been doing it for a few years now and it gets worse   it will work most of the time but wont fail at the dealer.

Reverse is the first gear that goes out from excessive high speed traveling on the road with these transmissions . 

Is the tractor used on any sort of large honey wagon or grain wagon/cart? If used in the hills and the operator allows the push to overspeed the engine/transmission they will fry the reverse clutch pack. Case IH has a revised clutch drum that bleeds the oil off behind the clutch piston and prevents what is referred to as "centrifugal engagement". We are in a somewhat hilly area of western Iowa and we see this problem in both the Red and green powershift tractors. 

A poster here by the name of Farmall advised me about the replacement reverse drum.

44 minutes ago, pirlbeck said:

Is the tractor used on any sort of large honey wagon or grain wagon/cart? If used in the hills and the operator allows the push to overspeed the engine/transmission they will fry the reverse clutch pack. Case IH has a revised clutch drum that bleeds the oil off behind the clutch piston and prevents what is referred to as "centrifugal engagement". We are in a somewhat hilly area of western Iowa and we see this problem in both the Red and green powershift tractors. 

A poster here by the name of Farmall advised me about the replacement reverse drum.

This upgrade helps some but not a complete elimination of the issue

16 minutes ago, bitty said:

This upgrade helps some but not a complete elimination of the issue

We have not seen a second failure in any of the red tractors that we installed the updated drum it. I can't sat that about the green ones though. I discussed this problem with a transmission engineer from JD and while they are aware of the problem, their contention is that it is an operator problem and not a design problem.