Only watched the first 5 or 10 min so far but he makes a lot of sense so far.

Guy talks a good line, especially D deficiency, the reason our skin is white in the first place. I ran out of time doing research for his quoted numerous "controlled studies" and had difficulty finding them, so I wish he quoted them. It seems I found as many small studies that contraindicated use as championed them. It certainly would be nice to believe there's a readily available treatment.

One glaring contradiction though is the vitamin D deficiency when Texas, receiving plenty of sunshine in mid winter, has had major outbreaks despite the body's ability to make D. Brazil is in mid-summer yet their COVID-19 numbers are through the roof. So I'm not ready to completely swallow his line.

15 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Guy talks a good line, especially D deficiency, the reason our skin is white in the first place. I ran out of time doing research for his quoted numerous "controlled studies" and had difficulty finding them, so I wish he quoted them. It seems I found as many small studies that contraindicated use as championed them. It certainly would be nice to believe there's a readily available treatment.

One glaring contradiction though is the vitamin D deficiency when Texas, receiving plenty of sunshine in mid winter, has had major outbreaks despite the body's ability to make D. Brazil is in mid-summer yet their COVID-19 numbers are through the roof. So I'm not ready to completely swallow his line.

Not much different than the clinical mask studies that show great efficacy. But when you look at meta data studies from masked vs unmasked states/European countries there's no statistical differences.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, New Englander said:

Not saying I know a thing, however have to wonder in todays world even in these sunshine areas just how much time people spend outside over inside under the A/C if in the summer seasons of the earth or huddled up by the heater during the winter. Could that be a reason?  What are your thoughts along that line of reasoning.

For myself my office is the great outdoors year around and I do take vitamin D supplements. Not saying it helps but pretty sure it does not hurt.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, IHC_1470 said:

Not saying I know a thing, however have to wonder in todays world even in these sunshine areas just how much time people spend outside over inside under the A/C if in the summer seasons of the earth or huddled up by the heater during the winter. Could that be a reason?  What are your thoughts along that line of reasoning.

For myself my office is the great outdoors year around and I do take vitamin D supplements. Not saying it helps but pretty sure it does not hurt.

Brazil was a regular stop for me in years past. I don't know what ratio outdoor workers/office workers have come down with COVID-19 I did observe that everywhere I went just walking to and from in mid summer would get you a lot of sun. I also never observed obesity like in the 'states, often the opposite. 

I haven't had time but a quick look may suggest that Dr. Cole may be cherry picking his facts. I haven't found any large scale studies or any information confirming that India is giving ivermectin out like candy. I did find a small scale Indian study that supported its use.

I was pleased to read that the good doc is not an anti-vaxer. His claims on vitamin D on the surface seem quite logical, enough so that I'm convinced that a supplement is unlikely to hurt and might do some good. The claims though do have some holes and keeps me skeptical. 

Nothing wrong with being a little cautious. Just happens to be we are on opposite side of the fence. The more information we can look at the easier it is to put the pieces of the puzzle together.  

I think he is right on target

Big pharma is pushing Remdesivir and Monoclonal Antibodies because they are getting 3K a shot so other low cost treatments will not be approved here.

I know somebody that was treated with both and their COVID illness lingered until they got a Ivermectin treatment. 

The naysayers need to realize the rest of world might not get the vaccine for a couple of years so they need to have a treatment.

These are very poor nations and India has put out a treatment that costs 3 dollars and they have kiosks around the cities dispensing them. 

What could possibly go wrong when big pharm is suppling a lot of the information for the text books that medical students use?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Merck_Manuals

And if you think big pharm has our best interest at heart maybe you have forgotten or never knew about some of these many wonder drugs and how they handled the problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merck_%26_Co.#Legacy_products

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

These are very poor nations and India has put out a treatment that costs 3 dollars and they have kiosks around the cities dispensing them. 

What Indian site has this information? I have looked in the past for anything official and could not find it, only anti-vax sites that repeat the same claims but offer no original source.

While I personally don't care for India, other than the food which is best experienced in the UK😁, It's not quite really as backward as sometimes portrayed it just has way too many people trying their best to make it.

Here's the ministry of health official site and neither it, nor any other government site I could find in past searches mentions kiosks with treatments costing, as has been listed on various anti-vax sites, any where from .03 to $5.00.

https://www.mohfw.gov.in/

If India has such treatment programs and if successful, they would be sharing that information freely.

2 hours ago, New Englander said:

What Indian site has this information? I have looked in the past for anything official and could not find it, only anti-vax sites that repeat the same claims but offer no original source.

While I personally don't care for India, other than the food which is best experienced in the UK😁, It's not quite really as backward as sometimes portrayed it just has way too many people trying their best to make it.

Here's the ministry of health official site and neither it, nor any other government site I could find in past searches mentions kiosks with treatments costing, as has been listed on various anti-vax sites, any where from .03 to $5.00.

https://www.mohfw.gov.in/

If India has such treatment programs and if successful, they would be sharing that information freely.

We had this conversation before 

I found a document from the Indian government that listed  Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin as possible treatments for those infected with COVID I posted it in that thread.

The kiosks are likely put up by their pharma industry they dispense a cocktail of drugs similar the the ones posted here by US medical centers.   

The vaccine doesn't do you any good if you have COVID already.

I believe I also posted in that thread a list of countries and what they were doing to treat COVID patients and there is a broad spectrum of different drugs being used off label to help those who have become very ill. 

I don't see a problem with off label use of drugs and homeopathic treatments.

I take some homeopathic treatments to control my cholesterol I don't tolerate statins very well.

And the person I mentioned went through a two month ordeal with COVID with two hospital stays for the Remdesivir and Monoclonal Antibodies treatments that didn't knock it down for long.

She ended up on oxygen at home when she asked her primary care doctor to subscribe her Ivermectin and that knocked it down enough for her to recover.    

So ultimately ones treatment is in their own hands don't blindly let the medical profession put you on the Ferris wheel. 

There usually is more than one way to treat many medical conditions  

• Like 1

The medical professionals setting treatment policy at the CDC also turn a blind eye to sex change operations on minors. 

That alone should throw a red flag in one's mind to be skeptical of them. 

• Like 1

I’m not a big conspiracy theory person and I haven’t verified all the claims made in this article but it sure makes me wonder. 

Follow the trail of the $!

dakotashadow13/13/2021 at 7:31 AMVote up+1Vote down

A Coincidence Theory:

The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by GlaxoSmithKline who (by coincidence) owns Pfizer! (the one who produces the vaccine for the virus that (by coincidence) started in the biological laboratory in Wuhan, which (by coincidence) was funded by Dr. Fauci who is (by coincidence) promoting the vaccine!
GlaxoSmithKline (by coincidence) is managed by Black Rock finances who (by coincidence) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation) which (by coincidence) serves the French AXA!
By coincidence Soros owns the German company Winterthur which (by coincidence) built the Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz which (by coincidence) has Vanguard as a shareholder which (by coincidence) is a shareholder of Black Rock, which (by coincidence) controls the central banks and manages about one third of the global investment capital.

Black Rock (by coincidence) is also a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, the property of Bill Gates, who (by coincidence) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which–you remember? is selling the miracle vaccine) and (by coincidence) is currently the first sponsor of WHO!!! (World Health Organization)
So now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China infected the ENTIRE PLANET!!

FOLLOW THE MONEY people!

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, 2+2 Guy said:

I’m not a big conspiracy theory person and I haven’t verified all the claims made in this article but it sure makes me wonder. 

Follow the trail of the $!

dakotashadow13/13/2021 at 7:31 AMVote up+1Vote down

A Coincidence Theory:

The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by GlaxoSmithKline who (by coincidence) owns Pfizer! (the one who produces the vaccine for the virus that (by coincidence) started in the biological laboratory in Wuhan, which (by coincidence) was funded by Dr. Fauci who is (by coincidence) promoting the vaccine!
GlaxoSmithKline (by coincidence) is managed by Black Rock finances who (by coincidence) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation) which (by coincidence) serves the French AXA!
By coincidence Soros owns the German company Winterthur which (by coincidence) built the Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz which (by coincidence) has Vanguard as a shareholder which (by coincidence) is a shareholder of Black Rock, which (by coincidence) controls the central banks and manages about one third of the global investment capital.

Black Rock (by coincidence) is also a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, the property of Bill Gates, who (by coincidence) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which–you remember? is selling the miracle vaccine) and (by coincidence) is currently the first sponsor of WHO!!! (World Health Organization)
So now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China infected the ENTIRE PLANET!!

FOLLOW THE MONEY people!

You say you don't believe in conspiracy theories but these are nothing but! Any numbers of fact check organizations can verify. One easy way to spot them is the way they vary but always towards the boogieman. In the case of the Chinese lab it's attributed to Soros, Bill gates, etc,etc. 

https://www.aap.com.au/glaxosmithkline-falsely-linked-to-wuhan-lab-pfizer-in-covid-19-contrivance/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-wuhan-lab/fact-check-the-wuhan-institute-of-virology-is-not-owned-by-glaxosmithkline-idUSKBN28R2UK

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/does-glaxo-own-the-wuhan-lab/

https://www.thewealthadvisor.com/article/how-blackrock-became-populist-punching-bag

1 hour ago, jeeper61 said:

The medical professionals setting treatment policy at the CDC also turn a blind eye to sex change operations on minors. 

That alone should throw a red flag in one's mind to be skeptical of them. 

Wow! How to change the subject!

1 hour ago, jeeper61 said:

The kiosks are likely put up by their pharma industry they dispense a cocktail of drugs similar the the ones posted here by US medical centers. 

Specifically, where is this information from? The only place that references any such thing are conspiracy sites. they all repeat the same type of stories with some variety depending on how long they've ground through social media and mutated but no original and verifiable source ever shows up.

I've no argument with trying whatever works, on or off label. I simply would like to have factual information. A bald statement that kiosks are dispensing cures for a few rupees is interesting and, if true, should be explored. I suspect though, that there's little if any truth in the story.

1 hour ago, New Englander said:

Specifically, where is this information from? The only place that references any such thing are conspiracy sites. they all repeat the same type of stories with some variety depending on how long they've ground through social media and mutated but no original and verifiable source ever shows up.

I've no argument with trying whatever works, on or off label. I simply would like to have factual information. A bald statement that kiosks are dispensing cures for a few rupees is interesting and, if true, should be explored. I suspect though, that there's little if any truth in the story.

If you look hard enough you will find information on these kits I believe I saw a vending machine with some 

A lot of 3rd world type countries have looser drug distribution regulations.

You maybe able to buy a lot of drugs over the counter that you cant get here.

I think you are underestimating the 3rd world quest to make money I have no doubt these kits are for sale

You might even be able to find them in some stores in the wrong part of town in the US

https://www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Home-Isolation-Monitoring-Kits-For-COVID-19-Launched.pdf

Hey NE who is to say that the fact checkers that you seem to check and believe in are indeed the true facts. As with anything there are at least two and maybe more sides to every story.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IHC_1470 said:

Hey NE who is to say that the fact checkers that you seem to check and believe in are indeed the true facts. As with anything there are at least two and maybe more sides to every story.

The reason so many fact checkers can dispute the supposed connection between Chinese labs, Blackrock, George Soros et al, is because it's just so easy to disprove especially the financial connection. I work for a PE company. Everything we do, all financial activity, etc. , is closely monitored by the SEC. ALL activity must be disclosed and is public record so if a financial connection is alleged between anyone it can be readily researched and verified or disproved. If there is a relationship but has nothing to do with the alleged conspiracy that can be revealed too.

You'd have to believe in a huge conspiracy to think all the fact checkers, as diverse as they are, would have some reason to collude. Wow! EVERYONE is in on it!!!!!!!!

Companies like Blackrock will actually disclose their portfolios as a marketing tool. My company proudly lists EVERY company they've bought, sold, hold, assisted, financed, etc., even the failures! When you're marketing yourself you brag, and, you admit your failures as an illustration of your honesty because any big investor already knows if you lost big money on some deal anyway.

I guess people are willing to believe in conspiracies, perhaps to fit in with their world view or to explain why things seem out of control. Some bogeyman is doing it? An attempt to make sense of what is going around you? A very few theories have actually turned out to be true but social media has turned the ratio to slim at best.

5 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

If you look hard enough you will find information on these kits I believe I saw a vending machine with some 

A lot of 3rd world type countries have looser drug distribution regulations.

You maybe able to buy a lot of drugs over the counter that you cant get here.

I think you are underestimating the 3rd world quest to make money I have no doubt these kits are for sale

You might even be able to find them in some stores in the wrong part of town in the US

https://www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Home-Isolation-Monitoring-Kits-For-COVID-19-Launched.pdf

Thank you, I did see that last year and ivervectin was indeed included in the home kit for those already sick with mild COVID-19 for about $27. USD.

At the very same time this was also published, in total conflict! https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2020/oct/23/change-in-covid-19-treatment-protocolivermectin-drug-not-to-be-usedicmr-issues-advisory-on-felud-2214115.html

Please understand that my mind is open but demanding facts, not rumors. The anecdotal information is helpful but without controlled study it will, and should be, suspect, thus my quest for source material.

1 hour ago, New Englander said:

Please understand that my mind is open 

Its not looking that way 

They didn't include ivermectin in the national policy but several states were already using it and it is used in other countries.

Since it used in humans frequently there is no harm if prescribed    

But they did include the other drug every one says doesn't work I think you had a problem with that one too.

And it is being used in the US as well. 

It also recommended hydroxychloroquine in patients during the early course of the disease

image.png.6f9c025f346ecd1ff5f4846dff7f0c34.png

Not really just a reference to what the authority over looks while setting policy on medical needs.

One needs to keep this in mind.

A lot of off label drug use in those procedures on minors.

But those are OK because its not COVID?       

On 3/19/2021 at 4:53 AM, New Englander said:

About 6-7 minutes in the MD mentioned black, brown skin color as not able to absorb D as easy. Over 50% of Texans have Black/brown skin. I think the guy is believable, just his opinion. My opinion on Fauci is he is full sh3t most of the time. To much money is being made by continuing this charade.

• Like 3