Where are our members from?

Northern Indiana has been home for 61 years for me. Couple miles north of Leesburg 

• Like 3
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 miles east of Binghamton, NY and I81. The Susquehanna river and I88 are the north and south borders of the farm. Interesting topic. I did a member map in 2004 while I was laid up from surgery

Used to be in PA.................But I may have moved to the Soviet Union and never relocated?????

That has got to be the dumbest post I’ve ever made; ‘East of the Delaware River’ would put me in NEW JERSEY......  

Posted Images

20 miles east of Binghamton, NY and I81. The Susquehanna river and I88 are the north and south borders of the farm.

Interesting topic. I did a member map in 2004 while I was laid up from surgery and forbidden to do anything outside. This is what I came up with.

1488135578_mzmapus1.jpg.ca9f549c83ff3c69f9ceb65cf37a96a9.jpg

I had another world map, but it didn't survive changing 4 or 5 computers.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

All the way from the Netherlands!

My grandfather used to be a farmer and was a contractor, he has been using red ever since the beginning. Not always IH tho. His first tractor was a Güldner G40, a German tractor which still is in the family. Has been with us since 1961. Also had lots of IH tractors, mostly European.

• Like 6

Northeastern NC, 50 miles east of I95, 40miles south of Va., and 100 miles west of the Atlantic Ocean.  Eason

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Yeah, so you would have been at the old Clark Street site. They moved from that site a few years ago. Built a new dealership right along I-94. The old site was small and no room to grow. Probably when you bought the truck it was sitting in the grass lot a little bit South of the dealership building. Known as Hometown Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep now. Same family owns the Ford Dealership too. That's now known as Albion Motors Ford. 

Sounds right to me. I remember it was just a small place. At the time they were giving good deals. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We are in the thumb of michigan(Ruth), 4th generation, raising the 5th. I move 1 mile to a family owned farm and my wife moved from 1 mile the other direction. The only time we roam too far is a smoking deal on a piece of farm equipment.😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Southeastern Pennsylvania, North of Philadelphia, East of the Delaware River, closest town is Doylestown, mailing address is Fountainville.

bitty’s original home farm is about 1/4 mile down the hill.

• Like 5

Home address is Oneida, Illinois.  Roughly 50 miles south and east of the once  major manufacturing home of IH tractors and combines referred to as the Quad Cities.   Rollie

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Dave Downs said:

Southeastern Pennsylvania, North of Philadelphia, East of the Delaware River, closest town is Doylestown, mailing address is Fountainville.

bitty’s original home farm is about 1/4 mile down the hill.

Our farms bordered until ours sprouted houses :(

• Sad 2
12 hours ago, bitty said:

Pennsylvania. North Central currently, was born 20 miles from the Liberty Bell

Pennsylvania, currently South central right next to that famous civil war town where President Lincoln gave his address on November 19 , 1863.

Also born 20 or so miles from the Liberty Bell!

My Farm was part of the Gettysburg campaign, the house built in 1810 was used by both sides as a headquarters and hospital and place to hang out.

• Like 6

hey, new jersey here, farm has been in our family since 1700s. if you look at a map of n,j, where i78 and i287 cross we are about a mile and 1/2 south west.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, England806 said:

Across the pond. 25 miles west of London. In a tiny village called Loudwater.   Blink and you’ll miss it. 

Thanks!!  In Mid-Michigan,  Cross the Blue Water Bridge, You are in "London" Ontario, Canada.

Great City to tour,  Beautiful Farm acres in that community,  About a 2 1/2 Hour drive for our Family.

Several Years Ago My Wife and I Toured "London England"  , also Toured Large Dairy Farms and equipment Manufactures,    Stayed at a Few Bed & Breakfast's in that area.

Great Memories,  Jim Droscha

• Like 3

I’m just across the hedgerow from Seth in northeastern NY just outside the little town of fort ann... we used to find arrow heads, musket balls and a few cannon balls on the farm I grew up on. 

Seth, I need more syrup... the only thing left in the house for waffles is a plastic lady looking thing....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This would be a great time for everyone to check their member information to the left of the screen.

I think this is called the Avatar.

If all would at a minimum, put their state on, it would be appreciated.

Sometimes things come up and it would be nice to have a general idea where that member lives.

Just filing out the location would help.

Thanks!

• Like 8

I'm from Hicksville, OH. Hicksville is located in Defiance County, in Northwest Ohio. We are about 17 miles from the Indiana line. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Diesel Doctor said:

This would be a great time for everyone to check their member information to the left of the screen.

I think this is called the Avatar.

If all would at a minimum, put their state on, it would be appreciated.

Sometimes things come up and it would be nice to have a general idea where that member lives.

Just filing out the location would help.

Thanks!

Doesn’t show up on mobile versions though. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, WishIhada1466 said:

Not far from where I lived when I was up there. I was about 7 miles northwest of Bloomfield. If I had to guess I'd say your near Randolph. 

Yessir, mile east of town and a 1/4 north, honk when you go by.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

FRESNO , CA.

In the “central San Joaquin Valley of Ca .”

4hrs north of LA and 3 1/2 hrs South of San Francisco . ( Unfortunately ,wish it was farther !) 
2  hrs North of “ the Streets of Bakersfield !” Love the Bakersfield sound.
    5 miles S/W of little community of Easton that we claim as home .

tony

gotta love the buck owens and dwight yoakam version 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, TomH said:

Pennsylvania, currently South central right next to that famous civil war town where President Lincoln gave his address on November 19 , 1863.

Also born 20 or so miles from the Liberty Bell!

My Farm was part of the Gettysburg campaign, the house built in 1810 was used by both sides as a headquarters and hospital and place to hang out.

thats some pretty cool history

• Like 5