Where are our members from?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 miles east of Binghamton, NY and I81. The Susquehanna river and I88 are the north and south borders of the farm. Interesting topic. I did a member map in 2004 while I was laid up from surgery

Used to be in PA.................But I may have moved to the Soviet Union and never relocated?????

That has got to be the dumbest post I’ve ever made; ‘East of the Delaware River’ would put me in NEW JERSEY......  

Posted Images

Depends on the day.  Home is north east MN.  Lived in Anchorage for a few years.  Currently sitting on GFAFB in ND, but anywhere across northern MN is where I am most days.

• Like 3

Almost smack dab in the middle of Saskatchewan. Ironically at the northern end of civilization lol. Farm land ends about 30 miles north of me and it’s bush or rocks all the way north. More farmland north west of us but straight north there isn’t much left. 

4C93C006-E3BA-44E1-A1F1-09517723BA89.png

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, bkorth said:

60 miles west of Sioux City Iowa, 35 miles south of Yankton South Dakota, 25 miles north of Norfolk Nebraska.

That's going to be the youngest son's new stomping ground. He is house hunting now around Yankton he has been hotel hopping for now

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

yeah I know I could live closer to Chillicothe 2 miles isn't far enough sometimes. I am about 45 minutes southeast of your hometown. Your truck knows the way here.😀

HA yes it does i need to get it back up there for a couple things 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

image.thumb.png.6fcec0fa87dbf02762fe849ca2689547.png

Here is where the farm is - mom/dad are still there, everything is gone that I grew up with from this tornado - mom and dad rebuilt a house and shop they had. Gma/Gpas place and all the buildings were taken by the tornado.  The 3 people it killed were our neighbors - one was next door across the road, the other two about 1/2 mile down the hill.  I live about 100 miles south of there outside KC on 10 acres.

Those dang things 

shame people get caught off guard and die from something that lasts a tad longer than a car wreck

Stone county Missouri for the most part

• Like 2

Shelby North Carolina. About 15 minutes from the South Carolina border and 2 hours East from the Tennessee border. My dad grew up in Reidsville North Carolina, 3 hours East of where we are now. 

• Like 3

South of BKorth on the edge of Norfolk, NE, Birthplace of Johnny Carson.  The family farm that my 95 year old mother still owns, is 35 miles West of Sioux City, IA in Dixon county.  Great Granddad homesteaded that in the 1800's.

• Like 3

mid - Michigan mid way between Lansing and Saginaw.  Chesaning , home to the deceased Big Rock culti-packer company, farming and red tractors.

• Like 3

...50 odd years    plus at Ngatimoti......about 40 miles from Nelson....Top of the South Island  NZ.....about 8000 miles from San Diego

..now up the Baton Valley...  (great spot for an old hillbilly....bush...deer ...mile of pristine river running through our little place....)  .about 8025 miles from San Diego....

Mike

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, mike newman said:

...50 odd years    plus at Ngatimoti......about 40 miles from Nelson....Top of the South Island  NZ.....about 8000 miles from San Diego

..now up the Baton Valley...  (great spot for an old hillbilly....bush...deer ...mile of pristine river running through our little place....)  .about 8025 miles from San Diego....

Mike

In the middle of nowwhere, but a beautiful nowhere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, farmer john 8910 said:

Pisgah IA, all the way west and about in the middle, home of the Old Home Filler Up and Keep on Truckin Cafe

Pretty close to you 3 miles west of Soldier.  Good friend of mine lives halfway between Pisgah and Moorhead so we we called him pisshead.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, ihrondiesel said:

Northwest Iowa

3E1EED62-72FA-484F-8B90-9543DEFAFE3D.jpeg

My dad was raised in luverne on a dairy farm.  Didn’t realize you were so close to there.  

• Like 1

FRESNO , CA.

In the “central San Joaquin Valley of Ca .”

4hrs north of LA and 3 1/2 hrs South of San Francisco . ( Unfortunately ,wish it was farther !) 
2  hrs North of “ the Streets of Bakersfield !” Love the Bakersfield sound.
    5 miles S/W of little community of Easton that we claim as home .

tony

• Like 8

I’m from Sterling, CO. Northeastern corner of the state. About 35 minutes north from us is the panhandle border of Nebraska and we are northeast of Denver about 2 hours 

The members here that I can think of that are some what close is IHRunner and Sandhiller. Or some of you that are in Norfolk, NE

• Like 4

Just outside of Waterloo, Ontario ... where the Blackberry Smartphone was invented. That was the city's claim to fame for many years ... it doesn't come up so much now that they've gone down the gutter.  

• Like 4
6 hours ago, TractormanMike.mb said:

Daggett michigan, menominee county, lived and worked here my whole life. Daggett is located in the southern tip of Michigan's upper peninsula. I'm about an hour and a half north of green bay wisconsin.

i logged up there. little town called arnold. stayed in escanaba

• Like 3

Central New York state . 20 miles south of Utica , 30 East of Syracuse

• Like 3