Where are our members from?

vtfireman85

Lots from places like California, Iowa and all over the US i can think of lots from above the black line and a fair few from around the globe. I can’t off hand think of anyone from New Jersey, or from Hawaii, just was thinking there seems to be some missing pins on the map. 

• Like 4

Pennsylvania. North Central currently, was born 20 miles from the Liberty Bell

• Like 6

Good topic!

And to add a part B if you don't mind Seth. 

Which state has the most members?

1050399211_nebraskasandhills.png.c66bffaaa8d471f6b613b7d018f9f6ad.png

• Like 3

Couple miles outside of Farmington IL.  Family has been here since the 1880’s.  IL isn’t very popular with folks but this is a great place to farm!  

• Like 5

Just a few miles up the road from Alan ^^^.

• Like 4

Southern Michigan. Albion Michigan is the address to be exact.

• Like 4

image.thumb.png.6fcec0fa87dbf02762fe849ca2689547.png

Here is where the farm is - mom/dad are still there, everything is gone that I grew up with from this tornado - mom and dad rebuilt a house and shop they had. Gma/Gpas place and all the buildings were taken by the tornado.  The 3 people it killed were our neighbors - one was next door across the road, the other two about 1/2 mile down the hill.  I live about 100 miles south of there outside KC on 10 acres.

• Sad 4

South eastern Illinois.  County borders the Wabash river.  I'm close to no town anyone would know.  Name of my closest town is Oblong.  My family has been here in this area farming since the 1800's.  

• Like 4

Central Iowa, just a few miles from Kal and Dtfan. One side of the family here since 1860s and the other side since 1930s.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, J-Mech said:

South eastern Illinois.  County borders the Wabash river.  I'm close to no town anyone would know.  Name of my closest town is Oblong.  My family has been here in this area farming since the 1800's.  

I know where Oblong is. Used to haul seed up there years ago to Mont Eagle Mills. 

Im just outside Albion Illinois.  Address is Ellery.  Family has been here since the 1830’s.  4.5hrs south of Chicago and 15 minute west of the Indiana border.  Nearest city of any size is Evansville, Indiana which is about an hour drive.  Couple hours east of Alan and Steve.  

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Southern Michigan. Albion Michigan is the address to be exact.

I bought my first new truck, 98 Ram, from Albion Motors.

I’m in the thumb of Michigan.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, junkandcattle said:

Before someone else lays claim to it. Just a couple minutes from the bunghole of the earth?

hey its not that bad here i know where you live!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was born in Valentine Nebraska, now live close to Carneio Kansas, Brookville is the address. About as central Kansas as you can get. 

• Like 4