This should say backhoes, Seth.....

Hey, i love my hoes

3 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Pin on Excavator

Golf course rig? 

I like little hoes too?

FF1E021E-F166-4C03-B5F2-2A2CE3BFBA8D.jpeg

29 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

You have every other brand, should add that to the fleet.............

I keep them all the same color, red of course, that way wehen the wife asks "is that a new one"???

Naw, got that one before we were married...............................she wrinkles her nose cuz she's not sure but usually lets it drop?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
13 hours ago, sandhiller said:

I keep them all the same color, red of course, that way wehen the wife asks "is that a new one"???

Naw, got that one before we were married...............................she wrinkles her nose cuz she's not sure but usually lets it drop?

after the FD tractor pull mother looks around after pretty much everyone had picked up and left and she says to father, "how many of these are yours?" I think there were 8, he is pretty careful not to let her see more than one or 2 at a time. 

• Haha 4

My life "Could" be splained by "making and losing fortunes, spending most of my money on Cars,Trucks, Airplanes, Bikes, Boats, Booze and Women, the rest I just wasted.

I said "Could", but on reflection of my life, there's simply NO explanation for it or of it....NONE....