Hello all, I am new to reading this forum, but have read through some threads by Pbach (td6), FarmTruck1 (TD-9B) and MarcusM (350 and 400).  I am a Farmer in Eastern, Washington state (South of Spokane).  We have an assortment of FarmAll and International tractors (many of which are still used for certain tasks, but none are our primary farming tractors).  I decided several years ago, I’d keep them and work on restoring them when I retire.  And that is still the idea, but our 1954 TD-9 has moved up on the list and is not waiting for retirement.  Last year it spin a rod bearing while plowing snow (so the project begins).

will link to TD9 topic, when I get it posted (Link to project.) - Its in the project Forum.

Tractor List

TD9 - 1954 D335 (in progress rebuild project)

Farmall 200 (with loader and 2 point fast hitch, wide and tall frontend)

International 350 (with 2 point fast hitch) wide front

Farmall H (wide front)

Farmall M (wide front, has an added 2 point fast hitch and hi-pressure hydraulics)

Farmall A

Gallion Road Grader with an International TD-18 engine

1975 Loadstar Truck (Gas V-8), with bed and hoist on it, with air brakes (currently dead and parked in the weeds) - dropped a valve and broke a piston.

Edited by DoubleJFarmsWA
Added link to the project forum
  • Like 5

Welcome!!  You'll find a wealth of IH info here and probably make some new friends along the way.

Welcome. I think we would all like to see pictures of your projects now and future, should you be so inclined to do so. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. Jump on in and enjoy the ride. 

21 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Welcome to the forum. Jump on in and enjoy the ride. ?

What they said..?, OH, and don't forget your overshoes----It tends to get deep in here now and then!!!;)

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome to the forum!

Great bunch on here with a wealth of knowledge to share commingled with a bit of humor from time to time. ?

Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of guys on here with alot of knowledge.

• 3 weeks later...

Have a buddy by Deer Park

Welcome to the Forums.

Lots of information and a continuing exchange of ideas and experience are found here.

Welcome,  A good group of guys here and a tremendous amount of knowledge shared.  The more time I spend here the more that I learn that I don’t know.   Don’t be afraid to post a comment  to help someone else out if you have had experience with the particular problem, but be aware if it’s not correct this group will readily let you know if it’s not correct🙂

• Like 1
On 3/24/2021 at 6:10 PM, MarcusM said:

Welcome!!  I grew up in Spokane and now reside in the TriCities.  I love Eastern Washington!

Love TriCities.  Always wanted to move our farm to the Columbia Basin.  Never panned out.  Now with the Fuhrer and Seattle....we are just looking to get out of state entirely.  

That big farm family has some land for sale I see...... too bad its in WA or we'd look as some.