I have one family member that hasent got the vaccine yet.

• lorenzo changed the title to I have one family member that hasent got the vaccine yet.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the exact problem. Government registration.

+1..........I was exposed to the virus, didn't bother to get tested, didn't really care..............If I already have the anti-bodies what is the point?  This point doesn't effect me since I am done,

Posted Images

You are one funny S.O.B.!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

D5FCFAC1-11A1-4D04-9FAA-196FF5F52AE3.jpeg.77c6e4a26c8c2741aa7585cedfd074d3.jpeg

Your sister is cute 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Alan Dinan said:

Top left or bottom right?

I was thinking too left, I didn't think Lorenzo was so old for the bottom right

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

No one in my family is getting the poison shot

Why?  No offense, but I’m trying to understand the reluctance to the vaccine.  If you don’t want it, don’t get it, no skin off my nose.  I just would like to understand why.

For the record my official stance on the virus is that after about mid last summer when we had flattened the curve and built capacity in healthcare, they should have opened everything back up.  That was the original point of the whole plan.  People forget that.

In terms of the vaccine, I won’t be eligible for some time.  My wife has it already.  Kids have not and won’t until approved for under 10.  But they have every other known vaccine so they will get this too when the time comes.  My parents have received shot #1 and I’m very grateful that they have.  

• Like 2

Iam sure people thought the government was chipping people with the polio vaccine.        And maybe did lol.   
but really your phone, car, pet, watch, wireless camera system,  even tractor, and more.  They Are all gps’ed or accessible so there’s not much hiding anymore  

also all Medicine is a form of poison. For the purpose of stoping what is bothering you. 

• Like 1

I won’t get it, because they have no clue of side effects later on, and if you get the vaccine, there’s no proof it works, or if you can still transmit it to other if you get infection.  And a lot of people in my area are getting sick from it, and other issues.  Plus with Bill Gates backing it, no way!! I don’t trust it the way the last year has gone!!

• Like 6

When the drug companies are not liable for whatever happens that’s my reason.

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

In terms of the vaccine, I won’t be eligible for some time.  My wife has it already.  Kids have not and won’t until approved for under 10.  But they have every other known vaccine so they will get this too when the time comes.  My parents have received shot #1 and I’m very grateful that they have.

Got my second yesterday. Other than a tender arm, no other effects. Wife - school system, gets her first on the 12th. Her school resource officer had some nausea after the second. She's probably 110lbs of tough cookie so I'm wondering if it's body mass that makes the different reactions; I have plenty of mass?. Most of my family has had the 1st, I'm he only one in the second shot club. Some people are just afraid of it and, if the internet and social media was  around at the time, wouldn't have gotten the Polio, MMR, or any other shot and maybe those diseases would still be out of control. There will be comments like it wasn't tested or that no one knows if there's some long term effects but no one knew if any of the above mentioned would have a long term effect, it's after all just a method of alerting your body to be on the lookout, and no, it doesn't alter your DNA, and yes, it had the same testing that all vaccines have.

Wait for the naysayers to pounce on this thread with the embedded microchip conspiracies and other social media, internet, and, my favorite: "I heard" rumors.

36 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

I won’t get it, because they have no clue of side effects later on, and if you get the vaccine, there’s no proof it works, or if you can still transmit it to other if you get infection.  And a lot of people in my area are getting sick from it, and other issues.  Plus with Bill Gates backing it, no way!! I don’t trust it the way the last year has gone!!

+1..........I was exposed to the virus, didn't bother to get tested, didn't really care..............If I already have the anti-bodies what is the point?  This point doesn't effect me since I am done, but if I was a young person, especially a young girl, there is no way in H*LL I would even think about getting it, lot of risk for things to go wrong there IMO.  I view this whole thing through different glasses................They couldn't get anything right on this virus from the start, why would you think those same morons who are pushing this vaccine got it right either???????

Follow the leader, right into the wall.............

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Mudfly said:

Why?  No offense, but I’m trying to understand the reluctance to the vaccine.  If you don’t want it, don’t get it, no skin off my nose.  I just would like to understand why.

For the record my official stance on the virus is that after about mid last summer when we had flattened the curve and built capacity in healthcare, they should have opened everything back up.  That was the original point of the whole plan.  People forget that.

For me it's because it was a modified approval process for a first of its kind vaccine. I suppose I use GMO seed so I shouldn't worry about GMO vaccines. The other reason, because the chance of it killing me or my family is slim to none.

If we would have opened after we flattened the curve we wouldn't have near as many varients to worry about...but that's a different thread.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Scott! said:

If we would have opened after we flattened the curve we wouldn't have near as many varients to worry about...but that's a different thread.

Bravo!!!!!  Truer words never spoken.............I better shut up, may get poofed

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

The several times I had the regular flu shot I got sick 4 or 5 maybe 6 days later. I assume a reaction from the shot. More or less the same as getting the flu. I have had the flu bug and been less achy, I know.  So since this causes reactions in some forget it. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, dannyredfan said:

Iam sure people thought the government was chipping people with the polio vaccine.        And maybe did lol.   
but really your phone, car, pet, watch, wireless camera system,  even tractor, and more.  They Are all gps’ed or accessible so there’s not much hiding anymore  

also all Medicine is a form of poison. For the purpose of stoping what is bothering you. 

If it's so safe, why won't they allow airline pilots to get it???  If you get it, you're grounded as they don't know what any side effects will be.  That says something about it's safety

• Like 1

For me, it’s about risk and reward. The risk of covid is real, but small for me and my family. The risk of the vaccine is small as well, but still very real. What we’ve been hearing from initial reactions is that having an existing allergy increases the possibility of a reaction, so that’s the major reason my wife won’t get one. My oldest son has had reactions to vaccines, so he stopped receiving them altogether. The effectiveness of the vaccine is 2/3 to 3/4 for reducing symptoms, not preventing the disease. Preventing transmission is a giant question mark. I know what I can do now to reduce the threat of transmitting a disease to vulnerable family and friends. I personally don’t see an advantage to taking a risk on the vaccine.

• Like 3

Im thinking have said this on another thread prior, but I'll say it again.  If you want people to get the vaccine, then you're gonna have to give benefits to it.  Why in my right mind am I gonna get it if all the restrictions are essentially the same they were a year ago with no promise of anything changing?  

Then you have idiots like Fauci running around saying  to double mask and write off any normalcy in 2021.  

Why would we trust anything we are told, because we have been toyed with for a whole freaking year.  Despite being screamed at to comply, do this, do that, nothing changes!

For added humor, I like looking at facebook statuses from a year ago.  This gem really did not age well, further proof we were played in the worst way.....

Screenshot_20210220-132608_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, ihfarmer1586 said:

If it's so safe, why won't they allow airline pilots to get it???  If you get it, you're grounded as they don't know what any side effects will be.  That says something about it's safety

OMG 1586, you've committed a sin, New Englander is going to crucify you, be prepared, just sayin'

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, Mudfly said:

Why?  this type of vaccine has not been used on the human population before. 

This type of NON testing rush to the market of any vaccine has never been allowed before on humans which eludes to the unknowns. 

What are the long term possible effects of such a trial on all of us? 

The vaccine is not officially blessed hence why all liability is being released - what does that smell like? 

Then you add in all the conspiracy stuff which we likely will never know truth/facts so its a crap shoot. Truly a personal decision one of which I cannot debate in any factual basis due to the unknowns. 

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

Why?  this type of vaccine has not been used on the human population before. 

This type of NON testing rush to the market of any vaccine has never been allowed before on humans which eludes to the unknowns. 

What are the long term possible effects of such a trial on all of us? 

The vaccine is not officially blessed hence why all liability is being released - what does that smell like? 

Then you add in all the conspiracy stuff which we likely will never know truth/facts so its a crap shoot. Truly a personal decision one of which I cannot debate in any factual basis due to the unknowns. 

I think you underestimate the scientists here, but it’s your choice.  

I don’t see the big deal that they are making about Texas dropping the mask mandate.  If you want to wear a mask, please do so.  If you don’t want to wear one, that’s fine too, but try to be respectful of those that are wearing them and keep your distance.  And if a business chooses to have a mask mandate on the door, either comply with it or do your business elsewhere.  Just a little respect on both sides would go a long way.

right now my job is tied to testing negative.  I test weekly and if I pop positive, I loose anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks pay.  To me, that alone is worth either masking up or getting the vaccine or both.  But that is my choice.  Your circumstances may vary.

8 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

I think you underestimate the scientists here, but it’s your choice.  

I don’t see the big deal that they are making about Texas dropping the mask mandate.  If you want to wear a mask, please do so.  If you don’t want to wear one, that’s fine too, but try to be respectful of those that are wearing them and keep your distance.  And if a business chooses to have a mask mandate on the door, either comply with it or do your business elsewhere.  Just a little respect on both sides would go a long way.

right now my job is tied to testing negative.  I test weekly and if I pop positive, I loose anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks pay.  To me, that alone is worth either masking up or getting the vaccine or both.  But that is my choice.  Your circumstances may vary.

As rush said - follow the $$ 

And no I do not trust some scientists 

• Like 10