To all who have lost pets

3 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

awwww man mark, thats a drag, i hate burying them too, saying goodbye to a loyal companion is tough, hardest for me have been my horses. not sure why. maybe @sandhiller would know. 

Yes.

I have been lucky enough to have owned a few horses that earned the right to die on the place.

It is a different relationship than with a dog but is just as strong.

It is no easier to say goodbye.

• Like 2

Mark,

I offer you my sincere condolences on Chubs’ passing.  You spoke highly of him and often, both of which tell how much he meant to you.

Rest In Peace Chubs, Rest In Peace.

Remarkable bond, the good ones give more than they will ever receive and do so everyday, turn that grief into the joy of another, sad for your loss, put ours down 12 days ago, wife says no more but she needs time and I would like another

Sorry for your loss. It’s a rough ending but always remember the good times! I’m hoping for a couple more years with my old guy.4AF0B776-E3B0-4189-B37D-3BDC62E6BD5A.thumb.jpeg.3ece8de274355bf5fa506b06ea961322.jpeg

They're truly family and the love they give is unconditional. Their time with us is always too short. My condolences.

Sorry for your loss, as stated by all the others it is truly the hardest thing to do, we lost our  13 1/2 year old Black and Tan on January 17,2021, my sincere condolences to you the hurt eases but doesn’t go away?

That just plain sucks, Mark. I’m sure chubs memories with put a smile on your face in the future and another little hairy face will be licking you soon. 

Yes it's one of the toughest things one has to do! When you love them just as much as a person it's a real heart rending moment! But think of all the love they give you while they are with you, it's well worth it !

Sorry to hear this news Buddy!!

Chubbs was a very spacial friend, he is in a better place now Mark without all the complications he had. 

My Condolences to you Mark .

If the boarders were open I'd come for a visit .... 

Best Regards 

HP

• Like 1

My condolences Mark!

I’m sure you gave him the best life he could’ve asked for, and I’m sure he gave you the best he could too!

I seem to recall you even took him north of the black line… I bet they were some of the best days of his life!

Take care man, and when the time is right he will find another buddy…

Sorry for your loss. It is truly losing a member of your family. And it's tough. 

Mark I just spotted this, i am truly sorry for your loss, their only fault is they don’t live long enough. 

• Like 1

We are sorry to hear about Chubs, the closest of friends. 
BC38B201-97BB-44CF-9478-71565698795C.thumb.jpeg.e7004bd3b86225eb3e6bb3e2f2397e0f.jpegB14161A8-FC09-4C53-8223-4DCFEEE8893C.thumb.jpeg.20e9c89a5aa585f4e9ea279eea5773e8.jpeg

Just to let you know how much I appreciated your replies guys.

I ain`t worth a $hit today.

5 hours ago, Hot Plug said:

Sorry to hear this news Buddy!!

Chubbs was a very spacial friend, he is in a better place now Mark without all the complications he had. 

My Condolences to you Mark .

If the boarders were open I'd come for a visit .... 

Best Regards 

HP

And THIS guy, HP, went into all the restaurants we ate at during one of our visits above the line and pulled strings so we could take Chubs in with us to eat so we didn`t have to lock him in the car.

I will never forget that my friend. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry for your loss. 

We lost our Yellow Lab last July. She was almost 13 years old. Wife and 2 youngest boys were on vacation when it happened. It's the only dog my 15year old remembers. Just old age got her I guess. Will be looking for a replacement. 

Sorry for your loss, Mark.  They create a place in our hearts and leave an empty hole when they pass on.  The next one will cure the last one!  Glad to hear you will adopt another shelter dog and provide a forever home.  Thoughts and prayers for you,  my friend!

Very sorry for your loss losing a pet is just as hard sometimes as a human being I have older dogs I care for and dreading the day they pass on they have been such a comfort to me thru hard times in life they are my children sort of speaking 

I have lost count of the dogs and horses buried on my place. Sucks the big wahzoo. I thank the Great Spirit I have known so many, to console myself. I will see them on the other side.

....Yeah   Mark......its a helluva note  having to say goodbye   to a faithfull    ol' hound......THe unconditional    love that   those old hounds give to one is what makes one's eye get teary    ....when that time comes.....

Condolences    my friend......and I am sure we all hope you can  find another 'companion '   ...soon

Mike