Looking for a Copy of Ken's Identification Book

IHRedRyan

Have looked high and low online to get my hands on a copy of the 1939 - 1985 identification guide. I think I'm about 15 years late to the party? So far only found one on Australian website.

If the man himself or anyone can point me in right direction - would appreciate it, I'd like to have a copy. 

• IHRedRyan changed the title to Looking for a Copy of Ken's Identification Book

Just making sure,  this the book?  I’m in Alberta & can sell you one.  I brought some from Ken at National Farm Show in 2018.  Just send me a message if interested.

EF4E42D2-065E-478B-8E39-4C8C49297085.jpeg

3 minutes ago, redturbo said:

Just making sure,  this the book?  I’m in Alberta & can sell you one.  I brought some from Ken at National Farm Show in 2018.  Just send me a message if interested.

EF4E42D2-065E-478B-8E39-4C8C49297085.jpeg

That's the one , even in Canada - i'll send you a PM 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bermuda_Ken said:

I'm currently out of these.

However a highly revised version with extra IH only notes is in the works.  I think that after being in print for now over 25 years it is due.

Put me on the pre order list!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bermuda_Ken said:

I'm currently out of these.

However a highly revised version with extra IH only notes is in the works.  I think that after being in print for now over 25 years it is due.

Good deal, we will need some of those when they are ready!:D

My old copy is creased and dog eared from being carried in my pocket at countless shows.  Ken's autograph is still visible inside the cover!

I have scribbled lots of notes in it as well.  Maybe some of the notations Ken plans for the next one!

One of the notes in the new version is the starting serial number for the 66-68 series Black Stripe series tractors.  There always seems to be more and more fake ones being made and then being sold as an "original Black Stripe" tractor by less than honest/knowledgeable sellers...  

The 86 series Tri-Stripe tractors could have this notation too, however the extra hydraulic filter and pistol grip shifters are the good identifiers of these.