Base Ball games

augercreek

Being that Dish network will not carry base ball games again this year is there a way to get them from the computer to the tv.

If I remember right, there is a way. I think you do have to have a tv that has an hdmi connector. Then the cable between the tv and computer. Again, don't rely on the names I'm using, but they're close enough that when you go to get the cable, they know what you're saying. The cable I have I think I got at an office supply store

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, new guy said:

Sure miss the days growing up listening to the Twins on WCCO AM830

Can get all the Twins games you want on AM radio stations here. I never listen unless I'm too lazy to change the station.

If you have a smart TVs, the MLB TV app works well. Streaming has made following a non local team way easier. Years ago it was almost impossible to follow the Cubs on a daily basis, now I can watch or listen to every game.

• Like 1

Like Dave said,  need a smart TV or something like a Roku to convert it.  I split the cost of MLB subscription with my sister.  I’m in Alberta & she is Ontario.  I have wasted $ on dumber stuff,  plus next to no commercials.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DaveinSD said:

If you have a smart TVs, the MLB TV app works well. Streaming has made following a non local team way easier. Years ago it was almost impossible to follow the Cubs on a daily basis, now I can watch or listen to every game.

Why would you want to follow the cubs. ? lol. 

• Like 1