19 hours ago, jass1660 said:

The news said it was the publisher that decided it. However it didn’t say if they were pressured.....

That's what happens when you listen to the Imaginary News?

This is happening because we allow it to happen.

It's time to fire up the Tea Party again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

What’s up with Paw Patrol? Did they beat up a black cat or something?

Cop dog. The anti police thing got him in trouble 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, MTO said:

Screenshot_20210303-085025_Chrome.jpg

I like this one.

5 minutes ago, poor farmer/logger said:

4E93A3A5-9F83-4F8F-BEBB-60C76B5D2314.jpeg

He would still be employed if he was a black bear.

• Haha 3

From the WBZ Boston article, 

“Portrayals of people with chopsticks, with rice,” said Robert Trestan of the New England Anti-Defamation League. “These are offensive images.”

now someone please explain to me, if i go to a Chinese restaurant, i am given rice... whether I want it or not.. i am also offered chopsticks... the Chinese lady who handed them to me is not racist for handing them to me, nor is she offensive for suggesting i use them, i am Eating food in a manner consistent with their culture, the rest of the world is proud of their culture, their music , their foods, their history.

I simply cannot wrap my head around banning children’s litterateur that was published as early as the 1930’s because the illustrations depict a Chinese man eating rice with chopsticks . The losses our future generations will sustain  be immeasurable and catastrophic unless we all stand up and say enough is enough. 

more from the article 

In the 2007 book, “Should We Burn Babar?,” the author and educator Herbert R. Kohl contended that the “Babar the Elephant” books were celebrations of colonialism because of how the title character leaves the jungle and later returns to “civilize” his fellow animals.

One of the books, “Babar’s Travels,” was removed from the shelves of a British library in 2012 because of its alleged stereotypes of Africans. Critics also have faulted the “Curious George” books for their premise of a white man bringing home a monkey from Africa.

And Laura Ingalls Wilder’s portrayals of Native Americans in her “Little House On the Prairie” novels have been faulted so often that the American Library Association removed her name in 2018 from a lifetime achievement award it gives out each year.

30 minutes ago, Frank H said:

These scumbags need to be hung for being near children.  

And the parents who took them!

• Like 1

I can't imagine what sort of sick parent could bring their kids to be around these crazy, delusional people who belong in a nuthouse.   The fact that this is even a thing that exists makes me take my olive branch away from the liberals and instead, beat them with it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Cop dog. The anti police thing got him in trouble 

They axe him?  My nephew is big into it, I said that over the summer when the cancel culture started that the dog would be hauled in the pokey:lol:  Mine is big into the old Thomas video's right now, so I think we are ok.  The new animated ones are junk.

I thought it was a joke, but the real joke is the people that are pushing this, wow. next they will come after our bible........ think about it. amen

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Dell said:

I thought it was a joke, but the real joke is the people that are pushing this, wow. next they will come after our bible........ think about it. amen

I know, that is why I get so upset..............People try to speak out, and are shut down, out and up.  And its not even consistant on their parts............Trying not to get the Ghestopo after me, so here it goes..............Mr. and Mrs. O had a event at the white building, on PA ave in the past in which they praised Dr. Seuss.............Now same people along with other people claim its harmful??????  

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

I know, that is why I get so upset..............People try to speak out, and are shut down, out and up.  And its not even consistant on their parts............Trying not to get the Ghestopo after me, so here it goes..............Mr. and Mrs. O had a event at the white building, on PA ave in the past in which they praised Dr. Seuss.............Now same people along with other people claim its harmful??????  

Consistency is not one of their strong suits.

I got into in the general store with a lady I was supposed to replace her service on her house once the weather breaks. She vehemently disagrees with me and says the seuss books in question are horrific and racist.. based on how she grudgingly rang me out for my shavings, i will say i am no longer hired... thats ok, who needs her? she lost 35 out of 50 hotness points today anyway.... damn commie. 

• Like 2

Seth, here is what I believe to be truth, - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; I peter 3:14 

Why, because I believe no matter what if I choose to do the righteous thing, great or small, I will cannot fail, my heart will be at peace and my mind at rest. Do I struggle, you bet I do but after I grieve my trials, and lay it down for the 7th time after I picked it back up, I know I made the best choice. 

I know who wins 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I got into in the general store with a lady I was supposed to replace her service on her house once the weather breaks. She vehemently disagrees with me and says the seuss books in question are horrific and racist.. based on how she grudgingly rang me out for my shavings, i will say i am no longer hired... thats ok, who needs her? she lost 35 out of 50 hotness points today anyway.... damn commie. 

Good thing you bought that fancy shirt yesterday, she wouldn’t have sold it to you today after that...?

669448BA-B52F-422E-943B-6FC759D92671.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

i will say i am no longer hired... thats ok, who needs her? 

Some people you just don't need to work for.  I know a few of those myself.

• Like 1

While Dr. Seuss gets un-published, this is what gets published now.

Barf alert: this is sickening but we need to be aware it's happening.  Totally child abuse - this little guy's gonna be screwed up for life.  And think about how many others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLuxwNHl23I/

here's the article this video came from:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/no_author/the-brave-new-world-of-childrens-propaganda/

Food for thought.

You can go to a library or book store and buy or borrow Mein Kempf. But there are certain Dr Seuss books that are being banned. WTH 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Food for thought.

You can go to a library or book store and buy or borrow Mein Kempf. But there are certain Dr Seuss books that are being banned. WTH 

Gotta make room on the shelves for the “GayBC’s”

1 hour ago, jass1660 said:

5044CD6F-664F-40C6-ABBA-364DA1E4B015.jpeg

I am not blaming POTUS (entirely) but IMO he should be quashing this BS rather than get behind it. 
I suspect a previous POTUS would have the stones to do so.. but that’s just a suspicion. 

• Like 1