Loader brackets are easy to make for the 2250 and 2350 without any additional info.  You see the pic of what they looked like, you have the tractor and the loader.  Mock it up.  I'm not being mean.... it's just there is nothing to the mounting bracket on that loader. They just have to work, not look original.

What is the 2250 on now?

It’s maybe a little more difficult than J-Mech implied, but not all that much more.  If you ask for pics of brackets, I bet a member here could hold a ruler in one hand and their phone in the other and take pictures of their brackets in about 60 seconds. I would do it for you if we still had our 2250. But basically, like he said, you know what they look like, and you have the tractor frame rails to measure, just build them the width to match the loader. If you do not work with metal, you could probably work -with cardboard- and then hand your cardboard templates to somebody that does work with metal. I have done that before when I needed something that I was not confident in welding up myself.   Those front brackets are just flat pieces of steel. Vice grip some iron  to your tractor frame and drill the holes to match. Add L brackets wide Enough to catch the loader frame. The rear brackets are basically round pipes welded to a flat plate that stick straight out from the frame rail, same height as the brackets in the front I believe. Then that is just extra bracing that hangs down underneath the oil pan tying them together for strength 

• Like 1

I was trying to figure out how to suggest that you could drive your tractor right into the loader and then jack it up in place, to help you visualization the mounts,  but now I am thinking that you could take the loader structure apart so that you only have the one piece—- just like shown in the illustration above—-,  That would make it very easy to handle, you could slide it right over your front axle, block it up with pieces of wood off of the front axle and maybe a few pieces of 2 x 6 on the back end to hold it up level  by the bell housing.  That’s how I would mock something up.

Given, doesn’t hurt to ask like you did, maybe a set of brackets will pop up, but I feel like this discussion has been had on here several times and it is always the consensus that  original brackets are very hard to find

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ryangpayne said:

I have a 2250 on a 686, if I can remember will get you some pics in the next couple days so you have a starting point at least

That would be welcomed. It seems that my D312 was replaced with a D310 and the last holes in the rails, where I think the brackets go, are directly adjacent to the oil pan.  It does not look like the cross member that joins the two rear brackets has a clear path.  

56 minutes ago, CatfishCalhoun said:

That would be welcomed. It seems that my D312 was replaced with a D310 and the last holes in the rails, where I think the brackets go, are directly adjacent to the oil pan.  It does not look like the cross member that joins the two rear brackets has a clear path.  

Hydro 86 could have either engine depending on what year it was made.

If you have brackets for an 84 series, maybe someone would be interested in a trade.  

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, J-Mech said:

Hydro 86 could have either engine depending on what year it was made.

If you have brackets for an 84 series, maybe someone would be interested in a trade.  

My serial number matches to 1977 but a D310 none the less. 

Edited by CatfishCalhoun
error

Ryan, 

Do you use the loader a lot? There are stories of metal fatigue and frame failure from this loader on this machine.  I don't see either in your pics.  Have you found or do you have any reason to believe that this design needs "upgrading"?

You’re sure welcome, if you need anything else let me know. 

We do use this loader frequently but don’t abuse it. My dad bought it new and put it on this tractor when it was pretty new itself. We unload and stack a lot of hay with it. It has unloaded many bales that the hydraulics on the tractor won’t lift. It will tilt them back but not lift them. We use it for a little dirt and material moving and loading and carrying gates and things that are to heavy to lug around by hand. In my opinion the bracket setup is plenty stout and will stand anything the loader itself will. I have seen some of these loaders that have cracked around the cross piece that goes between the arms at the front but around here that is usually caused by people trying to push over cedar trees and/or backing off and making a run at things. 

• Like 1