Snow totals less than an inch.

All this winter, every predicted snowfall came up short around here. The other day they said we had a 40% chance of snow, probably around an inch.  Just when I was ready to put the plow away....

16145265598401777629786987583391.thumb.jpg.84437fc75c9d86f52e877817d074dbcb.jpg

Just a 'nother frosting on the "mini wheats" ?

Slowly getting moisture to recover from a dry winter. 

Hope we can level out into a normal precip cycle for this spring and summer.

2-28-21.thumb.jpg.29955245ee3a584868b3e18fcf1236b3.jpg

Same here, we had one storm on November 2, and nothing more until the last two weeks. Now I just looked out and we have a foot to move and it’s slowly coming down.

would have been ugly with 12 inches of snow for an entire winter

Crazy weather. I think it was two weeks ago today high of zero and we had two weeks of abnormal cold. This week has been above normal we hit 60 a couple of times. This morning there were flies on the side of the house.

Guess I should have put the plow away. Looks like the neighbors all have cabin fever. One guy did my driveway before I could get dressed on. And between 3 of them they have most of the road done... with their walk behind blowers. 16145316114675895869204403588421.thumb.jpg.21688a7f9ed5ba179e27cc8bced63c2f.jpg

3-6'' of wet snow today.

son & family heading back to Gilbert Mn. now

Mike

2 days of deep freeze comming up then warm [32 degrees]

Only a couple inches here, I was hoping for more, we need the moisture. It’s supposed to be in the mid 40’s today, so most of it should melt off.

We’ve been having a similar problem here although they haven’t really called for much all winter aside from that first big storm we hard. That fresh snow we had last week was the first in quite a while and they didn’t even actually call for it lol. 

The one Facebook weather group I just started to follow is calling for a big storm through the central norther states and somewhat up into the prairies.  That’s supposed to be around the 9th to the 11th. Wait and see how close they are I guess. I’d expect another good shot here before winter is over but you never really know.