11 minutes ago, The New Number One said:

Any forum members live in the new Greater Idaho? (Baker, Grant, Lake, Malheur, and Sherman counties) Your thoughts?.

I wish I did.

We need 52 states imho

I live in regular Idaho. I would be okay with them joining. They have more in common with us than the Willamette watershed. Plus we could use some more conservative minded people to be a firewall against the influx of newcomers that are not conservative minded. I am using conservative as an adjective, not a noun, so as not to get poofed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You folks out West, short of California,  are lucky. I always liked my state of PA, but it is falling apart thanks to the liberals from the big cities who can outvote the rest of us.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Frank H said:

You folks out West, short of California,  are lucky. I always liked my state of PA, but it is falling apart thanks to the liberals from the big cities who can outvote the rest of us.  

Sad but true.

Do like "Greater Idaho", (western oregon counties), are doing ..... all counties from State College west except for Allegheny and maybe Erie vote to join Ohio, (which

is only slightly more free than PA). Would never happen I'm sure :(

• Sad 1

State lines have been moved many times. Not like creating a new state. According to the greater Idaho website, they say the state of Oregon is okay with the idea, to get rid of the thorns in their side. Idaho seems okay with it too. We'll see.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

I wish I did.

We need 52 states imho

We soon will, with the admission of Puerto Rico and D.C.  (With the resulting re-naming of Washington)

Hopefully that will change IF Texas secedes.

• Sad 1

Eastern Or. may want to go that way, and I honestly hope they succeed. And don't forget that Eastern Wa. has had that in the works for a number of years for the same reasons, unfortunately it needs to get approval by state legislatures hence it gets little traction in either state. And don't forget No. Kali wanting the State of Jefferson for the same reasons. All populated by similar minded folk..... 

On 2/27/2021 at 5:25 AM, Frank H said:

Lol

We are voted out too now...for 20 years and its showing.  Portland and Seattle gen pop are just so crazy.  It boggles the mind the thought process that gets them to the hate of cops, the radical racism against minorities by treating them like they are lower than them (rich white kids) so they will show them how to be.  An the flat un abashed distain for Ag and employers over all is so disheartening.  

Iirc TX actually is the only state with true ability to succeed.  If OK NE KS AR MS and the dakotas could joint TX....that be a interesting country.  They got resources, land, water, and a clear more respectable and resourceful populace (-Houston and Dallas of cource).  

So sad nowdays politicians get in with 51% and basiclaly tell the 49% to $#&% off and watch this!.  No more Reagan and O'Niel having lunch together.  No more Kennedy and Eisenhower (iirc speaker of house at the time) enjoying sunday dinner or a game gold together.  Its the Pelosi and Trump both acting like children and the #1 and #3 leaders of a multi trillion dollar in debt nation not even talking to each other for 20 months while he was in office.  Just pathetic example to our children and other nations.

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Iirc TX actually is the only state with true ability to succeed.  If OK NE KS AR MS and the dakotas could joint TX....that be a interesting country.  They got resources, land, water, and a clear more respectable and resourceful populace 

If I'm not mistaken Hr127 was introduced by a congress person from Tx........? So not everything is roses there i assume. 

Not going to happen

They will have chased all the middle income folks, i.e. those who can afford the U-Haul, out of the liberal paradises into the more affordable rural better run states and turn them purple then add in all the newly entered citizens and their dream of greater Libtardia will be complete.   

• Sad 1