Now I'm really mad at cancel culture.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr. Potato head let them know how he feels 

This will go poof?? Unfortunately the list of companies that are pandering to this crap has grown exponentially. Before this is done, the list of companies that aren’t will be short. I think

You can make them gender neutral just the way they are. Put the mustache on the chick and the lipstick on the dude. I can’t say I’ve seen many potato head toys lately but I’ve never seen one that was

Posted Images

Not a surprise with the idiot ideas we now have. Girls who pretend to be boys want to be called he. Boys pretending to be girls want to get called she. These people are mentally unstable.  If a person said he was an airplane,  would a psychiatrist tell them to jump off a cliff? No, yet we tell these mentally ill people pretending  to be a different sex they are correct. Insanity is surrounding us. 

• Like 5

Those 2 tater heads are about as fluid gender neutral as you get. Most of the parts are interchangeable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

It has gone beyond rediculous. 

Simply send a message to manufactures and retailers who pander to the lunatics that I do not approve and they will not be getting my dollars. 

I will leave it up to them whose purchasing dollars they want to go after. 

• Like 7
57 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Simply send a message to manufactures and retailers who pander to the lunatics that I do not approve and they will not be getting my dollars. 

This will go poof??

Unfortunately the list of companies that are pandering to this crap has grown exponentially. Before this is done, the list of companies that aren’t will be short.

I think it’s time for us to use cancel culture on these companies and protest against them by not spending any money with these companies.

• Like 9

Just a marketing attempt to sell the hundred thousand of them gathering dust in a warehouse.

I mean really, what kid today would scream for one... except maybe Kickstand?

4 hours ago, 806 man said:

You can make them gender neutral just the way they are. Put the mustache on the chick and the lipstick on the dude. I can’t say I’ve seen many potato head toys lately but I’ve never seen one that was blessed with boy or girl parts????  What’s next?  Is Barbie gonna be packing heat before long?  (No I’m not talking about guns). Is GI Joe going to come with a dress now because he is feeling fabulous?
 If that is the case and people can complain until they get what they want I would like to see a white history month. Nothing against African Americans and the wide range of things that they have done for the betterment of OUR (that means all of us Americans) country, but fair is fair right?  White people have done good things also?  Women have done good things. Men have done good things. Native Americans have done good things. What ever happened to “red and yellow black and white, they are precious in His sight”?  Do I just identify as oppressed? Is that how it starts?

• Like 9
16 hours ago, sandhiller said:

I have reached the conclusion we are outnumbered. We live in a world where they wanted to call plants meat.

2 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Read last night that Hasbro was just testing the waters and have decided against doing this. Apparently conservatives do have a voice when needed...

Or they were going to have to remake the Woody movies. ?

Said for years, jokingly tho now not so much so, hetro white male= fastest growing minority there is.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

Read last night that Hasbro was just testing the waters and have decided against doing this. Apparently conservatives do have a voice when needed...

Too bad that these 'voices' have NOT had any effect on either the sponsors of the "League of Kneeling Felons", or Target for its unisex bathroom policy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I heard that they canned this idea of Potato IT?

It all started when they outlawed Jarts!! We used to see how high we could throw them. Always smart enough to get out of the way when they came down.....

• Like 2