11 minutes ago, FARMALL FIXER said:

2nd dose

First dose for me was a non-event; second scheduled in a few days. If my reaction is the same as yours I'll be happy.

Apparently the allergic reaction happens to folks who have had other allergy issues such as to other vaccines as your acquaintances  and either happen right away or don't happen. At the time of my first shot the center had not experienced any allergic reactions yet and they'd been through thousands. The EMTs were standing by with epipens and expected that they would certainly have some issues in the future. The questionnaire I got asked about bee sting and shellfish allergies as well. Good for you. The more vaccinated the better chance of getting this virus under control before it changes form to one that will require a different formulation. For me not having the immunization would severely restrict my job. Since I've had to get all sorts of other shots it's just one more in that regard.

• Like 1
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Down that line FWIW “I posted this on Farcebook and have already had one person tell me to shut up and be happy to be a guinea pig for something that may help others even though we’re told that g

I still say no thank you. 

Ya & if ya listen to dr quacky ya still need masks, distance, etc. so why bother with the vaccine????

Posted Images

10 hours ago, New Englander said:

How can you say that with absolutely no evidence and, in fact when the CDC, which you quoted, says: A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths.? What is it that you're reading that I am not?

Nursing homes have had mass immunizations and yes, people have died after having had the shot but at the exact same rate that nursing home patients die pre- pandemic so there's no way to attribute their deaths to the shot.

Your quote again shows your double standards, the same CDC came out months ago stating only 19,000 or so died from strictly covid,  all others had other underlying conditions. 

But you stated "if they hadn't gotten covid-19,  they'd still be alive. So why are we turning a blind eye to the vaccine possibly causing deaths, but screaming to high heaven about 481,000 people that died from other things with covid???

Maybe we should be looking at the vaccine deaths, possibly caused by a rushed to market vaccine,  just a little bit harder......

Full disclosure,  I trust nothing put out by the CDC, weather it supports my theories or not.

• Like 2

https://vaccineimpact.com/

Might be worth spending some time looking at this site. Now I realize since it is not a dot gov site that some will claim it is fake news. I am not saying this is valid or not, each needs to make up their own mind based on lots of information.

6 hours ago, IHC_1470 said:

https://vaccineimpact.com/

Might be worth spending some time looking at this site. Now I realize since it is not a dot gov site that some will claim it is fake news. I am not saying this is valid or not, each needs to make up their own mind based on lots of information.

Not only is it not a government site, it's an anti-vax site for ANY vaccine! If we had these people around years ago there would still be measles, mumps, polio, small pox, etc, etc.

No, not worth spending any time looking at this site as it's absolutely fake.

9 hours ago, brahamfireman said:

Your quote again shows your double standards, the same CDC came out months ago stating only 19,000 or so died from strictly covid,  all others had other underlying conditions. 

But you stated "if they hadn't gotten covid-19,  they'd still be alive. So why are we turning a blind eye to the vaccine possibly causing deaths, but screaming to high heaven about 481,000 people that died from other things with covid???

Maybe we should be looking at the vaccine deaths, possibly caused by a rushed to market vaccine,  just a little bit harder......

Full disclosure,  I trust nothing put out by the CDC, weather it supports my theories or not.

Wow, for a guy who says I have a double standard you quote the CDC then turn around and state you don't trust them.

I can only conclude that you are anti-vax and will only look for anything that may possibly support that stance and ignore anything else. I don't know where you got the "only 19,000 died from covid" number, perhaps from an anti-vax site or perhaps from the CDC in the first week of the pandemic. World wide numbers are in the millions and many of those numbers are from countries who would like to under report whereas you seem to believe that this country is over reporting for some perhaps nefarious reason.

If you want to believe that COVID-19 is some sort of hoax then there's little that is likely to sway that belief.

Some more interesting information.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/modernas-covid-19-vaccine-takes-lead-chief-medical-officers-recent-promotion-gene-editing-vaccines/?fbclid=IwAR2mXyWYoTWrXFxy4JKX02Df5LN3Hb_mgSmC6qx8m8rwO7NOm66BkWLs9eQ    "Moderna’s chief medical officer has described the company’s products as “hacking the software of life” and permanently altering a person’s genetic code. If Moderna is poised to bring the first Covid-19 vaccine to market, a deeper look at his comments and his employer are warranted."

For those who like the fact checkers, who checks the fact checkers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtirKL_XmGg.

Don't try to change anyone's mind or turn this into rocket science?

If you want the vaccine, get it.

If you don't want it, then don't.

We still live in America and have the choice.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, IHC_1470 said:

How can it be constitutional be mandating a vaccine while it is still experimental? According to a lot off treaty's it's a crime against humanity to force people to take an experimental vaccines or drugs. Also i am not an law expert but is forced vaccinations not in violation of liberty's and rights who are granted by the US constitution.

1 hour ago, IHC_1470 said:

Some more interesting information.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/modernas-covid-19-vaccine-takes-lead-chief-medical-officers-recent-promotion-gene-editing-vaccines/?fbclid=IwAR2mXyWYoTWrXFxy4JKX02Df5LN3Hb_mgSmC6qx8m8rwO7NOm66BkWLs9eQ    "Moderna’s chief medical officer has described the company’s products as “hacking the software of life” and permanently altering a person’s genetic code. If Moderna is poised to bring the first Covid-19 vaccine to market, a deeper look at his comments and his employer are warranted."

For those who like the fact checkers, who checks the fact checkers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtirKL_XmGg.

Moderna and others have repeatedly that a person's DNA code cannot be altered by the vaccine. The facebook post that spread that lie was back in March of 2020.

One would have to conclude that ALL of the fact checkers are colluding to believe the Corbin report. To what end?

3 minutes ago, jordi 1455 said:

How can it be constitutional be mandating a vaccine while it is still experimental? According to a lot off treaty's it's a crime against humanity to force people to take an experimental vaccines or drugs. Also i am not an law expert but is forced vaccinations not in violation of liberty's and rights who are granted by the US constitution.

Worry about it when it comes, which it won't. Dershowitz was responding to a hypothetical question of constitutionality some time ago. At that time no vaccine yet existed.

He makes a a point in that it could be like a draft, so in theory possible but never explored and his is just one opinion.

But if a company mandates it you have to decide if you still want that job or not. Local hospital reported only 50% of staff took it, mostly the old ones younger ones were not interested.

Two points:

#1.  Wait until it is mandated that YOU receive these vaccinations, and receive the proof, which may well include a microchip injected with the vaccine, IF you wish to purchase food, or travel, or work, or receive Social Security, or receive medical care, or conduct a semblance of life in the 'new normal' (the microchip just won't be as noticeable as the yellow Star of David, or the words "Juden" on YOUR identity papers.  Just another way of identifying the "untermenschen" of those living in 'flyover country', or those living an 'outdated' lifestyle of NON-politically correctness.

And law enforcement WILL be right there to scan YOU, as part of their job in enforcing the 'new normal' of the police state.

#2. WHY the phk would ANYONE believe ANYTHING coming from the MEDIA, which has repeatedly proven itself willing to FABRICATE the numbers, the symptoms, and the complications arising from the Chinese flu, along with a host of other issues, that ALWAYS have the goal of promoting the progressive agenda.

Sensationalism, embellishment and fabrication, and the resultant fear mongering 'reporting' sells, and isn't that what 'news' coverage has come down to?

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

microchip injected with the vaccine

Come on Art, get real. Do you really believe J&J, Pfizer, and Moderna are all colluding to slip you a chip? Any thought of how that would be accomplished since there are multiple doses in a vial and each dose has to be extracted?

As for the green passport, well, it's already real. Israel, Greece and Cyprus are in talks or may have already agreed to recognize each other's inoculation passport just like they recognize a regular passport. I fully expect to have to have my card with me to travel to foreign countries just as I have my passport and my other vaccination records.

28 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

Sensationalism, embellishment and fabrication, and the resultant fear mongering

Art, don't you recognize those traits in your post?

49 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Come on Art, get real. Do you really believe J&J, Pfizer, and Moderna are all colluding to slip you a chip? Any thought of how that would be accomplished since there are multiple doses in a vial and each dose has to be extracted?

As for the green passport, well, it's already real. Israel, Greece and Cyprus are in talks or may have already agreed to recognize each other's inoculation passport just like they recognize a regular passport. I fully expect to have to have my card with me to travel to foreign countries just as I have my passport and my other vaccination records.

And I had to have my yellow folder of proof of vaccination when I was working overseas, BUT, such proof was NOT required to travel, OR receive services in the United States, since, at that time, we WERE NOT living in a police state.

As far as "multiple doses being in a vial", how much effort would it take to insert an individualized microchip into the syringe, retract the plunger another 1/4 inch, or just package the doses in its individual syringe.

Better yet, the microchip might NOT be unique to the individual, but as long as ONE microchip was detectable, that is all that would be needed, so if the syringe sucked up four or five, they have the proof that allows YOU to be a "conforming member of society", and IF the last few doses out of the bottle have NO microchips, hey, YOU can protest all you want about being vaccinated, but YOU will either be denied service for NOT having 'proof' of being vaccinated, OR, YOU WILL BE sent off to the camp for being a rebel.

57 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Art, don't you recognize those traits in your post?

BUT, I am NOT being PAID to publish, or 'report' those LIES.

To be a member of the MEDIA is to be a willing, knowing, eager, unquestioning, and PAID propagandist for the CPUSSA.

And did Mark Twain, Will Rogers, George Carlin, Rush Limbaugh, Lenny Bruce, and many others use sensationalism and humor to point out the TRUTH, instead of how the SEWAGE of the MEDIA use FABRICATION, SENSATIONALISM, and EMBELLISHMENT to MAKE 'truth' out of their LIES?

From a TRUTHFUL, and therefore TRUSTED news organization:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/literally-20-guys-guns-blazing-broke-door-dr-simone-gold-reveals-chris-wrays-fbi-henchmen-storming-home/

Dr. Simone Gold led a team of doctors called America’s Frontline Doctors, a group that challenged COVID prevention strategy in America, back in July in Washington DC. The Frontline doctors from across met in Washington DC to dispel the misinformation and myths surrounding the coronavirus. The group was concerned with the disinformation campaign being played out in the far-left American media today. The group also promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine as a life-saving medication in treating the coronavirus. The American left trashed the doctors and the tech giants blocked their content from the internet.

Which should make clear WHY the LYING, LIBERAL, ELITISTS of the MSM want to ban ALL forms of the alternative media.

1 hour ago, Art From Coleman said:

And I had to have my yellow folder of proof of vaccination when I was working overseas, BUT, such proof was NOT required to travel, OR receive services in the United States, since, at that time, we WERE NOT living in a police state.

As far as "multiple doses being in a vial", how much effort would it take to insert an individualized microchip into the syringe, retract the plunger another 1/4 inch, or just package the doses in its individual syringe.

Better yet, the microchip might NOT be unique to the individual, but as long as ONE microchip was detectable, that is all that would be needed, so if the syringe sucked up four or five, they have the proof that allows YOU to be a "conforming member of society", and IF the last few doses out of the bottle have NO microchips, hey, YOU can protest all you want about being vaccinated, but YOU will either be denied service for NOT having 'proof' of being vaccinated, OR, YOU WILL BE sent off to the camp for being a rebel.

Art, read what you just posted and listen to yourself! What you're proposing would require a monster conspiracy. All the vaccine manufacturers or syringe manufacturers, doctors, nurses, EMTs, etc.

First off microchips are inserted, one at a time, through a 12 gauge needle. The common needle used for the COVID-19 shot is a 22 or 25 gauge. The thought of sucking up multiples, assuming they would free float and be sucked up is pure fantasy.

You had your yellow folder and with luck you may or may not have had to show it. That's my experience - hit or miss, but you always have to show your passport.

If you believe covid is a myth or hoax then I guess it all makes sense to you.

2 minutes ago, IHC_1470 said:

NE answer one question and all it requires is Yes or No. Do you believe all the .gov site are telling total truth?

Ha! Do you know which ones are not? US government or foreign? Telling truth in regards to what?

Are you still beating your wife? Yes or no!

The FACT that the 'normal' flu season has NOT been brought up, pretty much tells me the the MEDIA felt the need to make the Chinese flu, the "new #1", with the added bonus of being able to blame anything and everything associated with it on PRESIDENT TRUMP, the 'lack of response', NO vaccine, the lack of empathy, whatever, it was ALL the fault of PRESIDENT TRUMP.

This was, in addition to, the ability of the MEDIA to FABRICATE the number of deaths, (note the minuscule number of deaths attributable to the 'good old normal flu') the effects and causes, remember that the SEWAGE tried at least twice to tell the peasants that their pets could infect their owners), and we cannot overlook the FACT that 'Dr. Fraudci' has changed his 'predictions' and recommendations at least a dozen times (Why don't we hear from "Dr. Birx" anymore, and what reason could 'Dr. Fraudci' have for heavily investing in the manufacturers of the vaccine, and WHY would anyone trust a medical treatment that was rushed to the marketplace, when it is NOT uncommon for medical trials to take years, before being approved for patient use.

Could our esteemed Dr. Fraudci be wanting to line his own pockets, after all, he IS the highest paid civil servant in the US government, and we ALL know how above board government officials are when it comes to avoiding temptation from outside sources.

• Like 2