I've got one in .45 long colt. Behind my M1 Garand it is by far my favorite gun to shoot. Like vtfireman85 said it is more accurate than I am and it is a beautiful firearm. I'd like more of them.

• Like 1

I am in the market for one of the new style sidegates in 45/70. I have an order in with a friend of a friend but no word on one yet. Open to offers if anyone has a spare NIB??

Own a 44 magnum big boy

22lr lever action 

22lr pump action octagon barrel 

17hmr lever action octagon barrel

Every one shoots fantastic. I have nothing bad to say about them aside from I wish they were half the price. ?

So I could buy more. 

• Like 5

I have an early model 22LR. Bought my son the Golden Boy Eagle Scout in 22LR to celebrate that occasion. Both good shooters.   Std model is a little bit ammo sensitive,  but not bad, no worse than an autoloader. 

Light handy USA made guns......no issues here!   

• Like 1

I have a Henry in 357.  My wife shoots it just fine.  It kicks very little.  Is accurate out to 100 yards easily with open site, would do better out further but it needs a better indian behind it.  I took a nice 8 point buck with it this year and my boys both took does.  It is not a gun you want to carry walking around all day.  But a nicely balanced, well shooing machine.

• Like 1

I have 4 henry's. 3 are the frontier series. 22 LR 17 HMR and 22 mag with the 24 in long barrel. The last one is a silver boy 22LR . It is the 2020 Trump serial number edtion. Haven't shot them. Won't ever shoot the trump edtion

• Like 1