Td15c stalls but fires up again

I was out clearing brush today and 2 hours into job motor stops.   I thought out of fuel so I opened fuel cap.   There was a vacuum air suck.   Any way it started right up again but after another hour motor stopped.  Opened fuel cap   No vacuum suck.    It started up again.  I can’t see air vent in cap.  Is there another one?    Is it fuel filter issue?   Help

I not familiar with the TD15, the smaller crawlers, TD6, TD9 have a vent pipe that runs from the top of the filler opening to the outside bottom of the tank, blow compressed air through the pipe to clear it out.

IH TD6 TD9 fuel tank vent.jpg

Only vent should be in the cap, change your filters out and go from there. 

How is it working for you in the AB bush?

Need some pics❤️

Change fuel filters !!   Verify fuel flow from tank to primary filter ,  How cold is it up there in the Great White North ?? Cold enough to gel fuel ?

4 hours ago, rodhergott said:

Last week was minus 30f but yesterday was above freezing.   So cold not an issue.   

last week parka, ear flaps and mitts, today ball cap and light coveralls. 40 f here. , westlock, where u at?

Wow we’re close I live by Hay Lakes and work out of Leduc