The boys and I just finished up this project. The only way to make snow look good is to put some red in it! Here are a few pictures for y'all. Only allowed to drive with socks, so the one picture is of the boys helping each other with their boots.

KIMG2008.jpg

KIMG2033.jpg

KIMG2002.jpg

KIMG1999.jpg

KIMG2017.jpg

KIMG2018.jpg

KIMG2024.jpg

KIMG2026.jpg

• Like 30

For you or a customer?  Looks very nice. I think the light pinstripe on the rear weights really looks cool. 

24 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

For you or a customer?  Looks very nice. I think the light pinstripe on the rear weights really looks cool. 

It is a special order 1066. He came to us and told us exactly what he wanted, just like ordering a new one in 1974, since it happens to be a '74. He did not have a tractor to start with. We had to go find one and then set it up exactly as he wanted. And of course give all the mechanical attention it needed as well.

The pinstripe is on most all of ours, he saw that and wanted it too. We couldn't talk him into our trademark front wheels with the aluminum though.

5 minutes ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

The pinstripe is on most all of ours, he saw that and wanted it too. We couldn't talk him into our trademark front wheels with the aluminum though.

I actually thought about the front wheels and wondered why they weren’t the silver and red. Ha ha. Good job!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 1965Dennis said:

I like the chrome long arm throttle. Easier to reach. 

How long did it take you, from tractor arriving to this results? Very sharp and different from the crowd.

This has been a year long process. Of course we don't work on it all the time. It takes about a month to do the actual painting part. Tractor was not a narrow front when we bought it either.

Great job. You put ALOT of time in that doing things right. Correct police should be happy also. Lol!

Wow Matt ??? you and the boys hit it out of the park , that looks fantastic ?look like my old 10 I sold in 2015 

Danny

• Like 1

undecided about the narrow front but am definitely drooling over that 1066......