IH Rear Combo Light

10 minutes ago, goxu1 said:

Hi , does anyone know where I might buy an original IH Rear Combo Light with the small light on top ?

mvc_8778s.jpg

Wow never seen one like that before what were they used on?

Precision Tractor Parts. They manufacture the "proper" ones, licensed by CNH. High quality stuff

Those lights are a factory option item. I always thought the light-on-light was cooler looking than the light-in-light that replaced it.

I looked into this a while ago for my C restoration, and IH replaced the light-on-light design you show with a better (but not as cool looking) design with two bulbs inside a single housing.

I think I started a thread on here discussing it. I have to find it.

Edit: found it

I personally liked the red light in the regular light better.

3 hours ago, KWRB said:

Those lights are a factory option item. I always thought the light-on-light was cooler looking than the light-in-light that replaced it.

I looked into this a while ago for my C restoration, and IH replaced the light-on-light design you show with a better (but not as cool looking) design with two bulbs inside a single housing.

I think I started a thread on here discussing it. I have to find it.

Edit: found it

I have the light like and used a flashing amber led in it. I use it when going on tractor rides. It's a lot more visible. Had to ream the hole out a little bit, but nothing is visible from the outside.