Rest in Peace Rush Limbaugh

Diesel Doctor

It was just announced by his wife, on his radio show, that Rush passed away from lung cancer today at ago 70.

A true American who fought for our way of life.

May he rest in peace.

• Like 4
  • Sad 15

Rest In Peace. You left a void nobody could begin to fill. A true genuine,compassionate man. 

• Like 5

A truly sad day for REAL Americans.

There will NEVER be another to combine humor with TRUTH as did Rush.

It would be interesting to hear the snarkiness, and see the glint in the eyes of the LYING, LIBERAL, ELITIST, FILTH of the MSM as they celebrate his passing.

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

A truly sad day for REAL Americans.

There will NEVER be another to combine humor with TRUTH as did Rush.

It would be interesting to hear the snarkiness, and see the glint in the eyes of the LYING, LIBERAL, ELITIST, FILTH of the MSM as they celebrate his passing.

They are already starting.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Rush's wife is on right now. Im tearing up. Corny i know.....

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, lightninboy said:

I say it started with Jerry Falwell on TV. Then came Ronald Reagan, but conservatism still wasn't exactly cool. Then Rush Limbaugh came and conservatism went mainstream compared to what it had been.

For 30 years that man thrived and dominated mostly on AM radio. Nobody else has been able to do that. He had a genuine compassion and conveyed that to his audience. 

• Like 4

I remember hearing Rush for the first time in 1990 as a college student studying international business...while in Europe of all places.  One of my fellow students from California had some cassette tapes of Rush that he recorded off the radio and brought along on the trip.  I was hooked.  Rush perfectly articulated the thoughts swirling around my brain that I had a difficult time sorting. 

Upon my return to the US in late-August, I was so pleased to learn that my local station WHP 580 had already signed on with EIB.  I have listened to Rush as much as possible ever since.  I also believe that Rush is largely responsible for saving AM radio in the US.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, EquipmentJunkie said:

I remember hearing Rush for the first time in 1990 as a college student studying international business...while in Europe of all places.  One of my fellow students from California had some cassette tapes of Rush that he recorded off the radio and brought along on the trip.  I was hooked.  Rush perfectly articulated the thoughts swirling around my brain that I had a difficult time sorting. 

Upon my return to the US in late-August, I was so pleased to learn that my local station WHP 580 had already signed on with EIB.  I have listened to Rush as much as possible ever since.  I also believe that Rush is largely responsible for saving AM radio in the US.

you may be right about Rush saving AM, I started listening to him in the 80's on AM

• Like 3

"Talent on loan from God " . He has let him have it back now.

He had a great sense of humor getting a point across that I have not seen in any other radio personalities since. Ronald Reagan had a similar way of getting some things across also

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

use to listen to his radio show on 760 WJR out of detroit wen we lived in SE Mi.

Job well done Rush  rest in peace  and don't give God a hard time.

Mike

• Like 3

My uncles and older cousin always had it on in the shop back in the 90’s. We would give them crap about having to listen to it everyday. They would tell me my time would come. It’s been on my radio for the better part of 20 years now. His shoes are to big to fill. 
   You will be missed Rush. 

• Like 2

One thing is or sure; no liberal could stay in the room with him in a debate. His facts were spot on as well as his history. Met his brother one time in Cape.

• Like 4

Stopped for lunch and cked my phone and read that he was gone . Just sat there looking at for a while. I knew the time was coming but also did not want to.  He could make you laugh and turn on the light bulb at the same time. Rest in Peace.

• Like 4