Cyclo 800 markers

I search on this site but could find what I was looking for again. I had read somewhere on here where some one had took the electric cable for the markers and replaced it with another valve and made it it's own system. Does anyone know what type of valve I'd need to do this? I'm not great with names of valves, but all my google searches hasn't come up with anything that looks like what I'm looking for.

I put a set of Yetter markers on my 7000 12 row. It came with a cycling valve for its own circuit.  Also have similar valve on my no-till drill. Fairly simple set-up. Should be something generic on-line. Hope this helps.

might have been my post. IH 800 markers - Coffee Shop - Red Power Magazine Community

I think this is the one recommended Planter Marker Sequence Valve Cross Mfg 128513 | Cross Mfg | Brands | www.surpluscenter.com

which reminds me- I need to get one ordered and on the planter.

What part or parts do you need? I have some new stuff from my 900 4 row that has never been used. I'm not sure what I have because I've never looked in the box. I know it's marker control stuff that was never put on the planter.

White planters used a marker sequence valve. Very simple. When I added markers to my IH grain drill I installed one. I sold a lot of those valves to guy for their John Deere planters when they wanted to eliminate the cable system. You plumb the marker cylinder hoses into it and tee it into the lift circuit.

49 minutes ago, cedar farm said:

White planters used a marker sequence valve. Very simple. When I added markers to my IH grain drill I installed one. I sold a lot of those valves to guy for their John Deere planters when they wanted to eliminate the cable system. You plumb the marker cylinder hoses into it and tee it into the lift circuit.

Or run the single hose to another remote on the  tractor for independant operation of markers instead of T ing it into lift circuit. This allows me to raise, lower, or switch markers due to obstructions in the field.