7500lbs of parts

Long Farms

Wow , do you have the luxury of getting a special price per lb? 

• Haha 2

Looks great. I think of JAWS. "I think we'll need a bigger boat(trailer)"

Brian, I would call that the Comstock Lode of IH parts, especially just the fenders alone. Or should I say “Load” instead of “Lode”? Lol...  Great find. You should be set for life for flat top fenders. Did that all come from one place or did you drive around cleaning out the entire U.S. mainland of fenders? 

Rick, It was a 1 shot 1 kill situation that won many trophies and medals. Its all frozen solid together but ill get it laid out for parts haul pic. Im sure it will look like a RPRU vendor set up in the yard.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Better get your treasure inside there Brian before you get snow , Looks like winter will make a call down your way too 

On 2/14/2021 at 6:58 AM, Long Farms said:

Rick, It was a 1 shot 1 kill situation that won many trophies and medals. Its all frozen solid together but ill get it laid out for parts haul pic. Im sure it will look like a RPRU vendor set up in the yard.  

Looks like i need to check my red tractors for missing fenders.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 806 man said:

Looks like i need to check my red tractors for missing fenders.

You have that many red tractors .... Lol 

Better check if you had long axles, quick hitches, and belly tanks incase they are gone also ..... and I forgot weights, lots of weights

Always like how Brian has his tractors set up

1 hour ago, bitty said:

Always like how Brian has his tractors set up

X2!  If I ever win the lottery Brian will be one of the first I call for an awesome tractor or two!

All the stuff we never see here anymore. That stuff is all long gone, ( hey that's funny, Long gone) never see it at the salvage yards anymore. Ask for any of that stuff and they are real quick to say "got new". Great haul Brian, amazes me what you find, I think I am going to change my hunting grounds.

Local guy JR runs lot of 1026's, 826,86's,70's hydro's. They have put roll bars on everything. I was telling JR I was looking for u bolts and old style fender mounts he says come with me I have a whole stack of them sitting down in a barn. We go there. Every fender bracket was stolen.

• Sad 1

Last time I put a load that size on a 5000# trailer, it folded up right in the middle....

You should pick up a lottery ticket, since it looks like your lucky day...?:D:lol:

Mike