Nebraska AG Expo Feb 23-24-25

If it was closer I'd come. Fort Wayne Ind. farm show canceled about a week ago. Was moved from Jan. to March and still gone.

that would depend on whether or not I would be required to wear a mask, yeah, I'm one of those people, if I have to then I ain't going.

6 hours ago, larv71 said:

If it was closer I'd come. Fort Wayne Ind. farm show canceled about a week ago. Was moved from Jan. to March and still gone.

Me too. During normal time our crew from our area would have just came back from the NFMS in Louisville ( probably tired and nursing a hangover after 3 days down there.) Nothing to look forward to yet this year yet. Kinda depressing the last year. No shows, no ball games you can go to. ( high school and college).

• Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Me too. During normal time our crew from our area would have just came back from the NFMS in Louisville ( probably tired and nursing a hanging after 3 days down there.) Nothing to look forward to yet this year yet. Kinda depressing the last year. No shows, no ball games you can go to. ( high school and college).

I notice how i mess the High school sports.  We did the weekly football games and 3 4 bball games a month.  Get to see some folks and visit with people you dont normally.  Our school thank the Lord has been full on (private schools in WA 100% been going...public, joke) You feel kinda outside instead of a community.  I know folks in IA who say they have had all sports!  So cool.

Dad went to Tulare last year.  You know the huge Ag show with 10000s from around the globe and 0 out breaks?  Thank goodness.  Who know when that tyrant loon will allow anything again

Folks need to just start going back to their normal stuff if their comfortable with it. Only way this will ever end is when folks are so fed up they won't take it anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Never been to that one Lorenzo. Used to go to the Triumph of Ag in Omaha when it was at the old Civic Autotorium, Last time I went was probably 20 years ago. 

I'd sure like to make it down but I can't even find time to get a working alleyway I bought end of last year and it's only 3 1/2 hours away. Guy is patient with me, says it is not in his way but I don't want to push it too far. 

Always tell the wife, things will slow down next week?

AG Expo is "next week" ain't it?