Quite often you hear about millions of dollars spent researching weird random stuff and then papers get published with more grants given. This has spawned an idea.

We should study the effect of coverall zipper sound on the lower intestinal system. No matter how "prepared" I am shortly after layering up and zipped into those coveralls I get to hurry undoing. ?

BTW I just want to be a paid test subject with a variety of coveralls / bibs furnished for testing. Someone else can do the math and keep the books

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1
11 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

Quite often you hear about millions of 

It never fails ... the more layers you have on ..... the worse you gotta go

Or so i have heard from others ??

• Haha 8

??? for me it is the closing of the garage door with the furnace going 

• Haha 3

What sizes will you be needing?  Should the off brands (anything but Carhartt ) be labeled  to indicate that they are part of a scientific test and not a personal preference by some cheapskate?   I am familiar with the problem, good luck on finding  a cure other than constipation,.   cab

• Haha 5

This test could go on for quite some time because food can be added to the equation. Especially food that does not agree with said gastronomical functions (if you know what I mean). It is a known fact that this will usually happen when any or a combination of conditions occur for example....... number of clothes layers requiring removal and distance from commode are the two most common. Add to this ...slip-on overshoes vs lace -up's. Combine all these with with a rapidly increasing urgency along with the difficulty of garment removal while trying to keep in what desperately wants to get out.     Ahhh the joy of being a senior citizen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If I could keep the bibs and coveralls I'd do it for free but I'd willingly accept any pay they felt a need to give me. I been trying to come up with a way to fasten my braces right inside the coveralls so when I start them off the braces come too and pull my pants right down with them

2 hours ago, The New Number One said:

Shameful confession, a couple of times in my life, I didn't make it in time, OMG!   Sigh.

Hard to run with puckered cheeks.

• Haha 3

Sweatpants underneath the insulated bibs...............................................

Follow me for more senior citizen life hacks?  ?  ?  ?

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, The New Number One said:

Shameful confession, a couple of times in my life, I didn't make it in time, OMG!   Sigh.

Does that make you The New Number Two?

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Follow me for more senior citizen life hacks?  ?  ?  ?

OK.......what is fifty feet long and smells of pi...   ah....urine ????

No??

...the Conga   line at the seniors ball......

Mike

• Haha 3

Many a time I'm shedding cloths as I scurry from the shop to the house, jacket on the sidewalk,bibs undone and say loudly get out of the WAY as I rush done the hall, barely get the shorts down and let er rip!!! ( I confess, not quite making it once or twice ) I hope I can get better at sprinting, aw heck that only makes it worse !

• Haha 1

I mentioned food because my diabetic meds sometimes react to certain foods. Unfortunately I never seem to know what will or will not react. Only that..... you don't get much warning, and when you gotta go, you gotta go.  

I know, much more than you wanted to know.