Old Farm Equipment Hats

Percy

Any one got some old hats they gave out at dealerships and on factories tours. I got this Steiger hat on eBay it is pretty clean for being from the 1980s. If you got any (brand does not matter) post em below. 

15E47F74-E8BC-4379-9D20-B5D99030D243.jpeg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, 88power said:

There is a company that has N.O.S patches from all kinds of different company's cummins weatherby redman etc. and they put them on old school looking hats ill have to look it up

I saw that, think "Megadeluxe" or something like that? Looked in to it - they want $15 to $25 per patch then $25 to $40 for the hat....think I'll pass.

I have some old IH hats, I'll try to snap some pics and post them (if I can remember).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wi Ih said:

Here a few of mine and a sign I just got

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A48F125B-990C-4562-A066-946C6565F6DD.jpeg

Richartz couldnt have had IH for too long after the 3X88 5X88 series came out before Lapean got to be the dealer for that area. which turned out to be a disaster.  my neighbor who has passed away was the owner of the Value Imp.chain of stores that acquired that territory.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Takn4aFool said:

Richartz couldnt have had IH for too long after the 3X88 5X88 series came out before Lapean got to be the dealer for that area. which turned out to be a disaster.  my neighbor who has passed away was the owner of the Value Imp.chain of stores that acquired that territory.

They were done when the merger happened, Lapean got it after that.

On 2/12/2021 at 3:14 AM, barnsfull said:

Dad has one of these. Think it was to promote the Long green line? 

Vintage-John-Deere-Long-Bill-Hat-Generation-II.jpg.71b4a918d5026104ddfb08885f1216de.jpg

The long green line - two 4020s pulling a five bottom plow.

• Haha 3

I have a "leap ahead in 92" hat somewhere from a demo day on a 5140 maxxum. We ended up buying the tractor after two rented it a few days. Traded it in with around 13k hours . Here it is my cousin sent me a picture he was working at the farm it's at now . Shows 22k now , getting brakes 

Screenshot_20210213-153043.png

• Like 2

On 2/12/2021 at 12:41 PM, lorenzo said:

Hey Rusty,  I noticed your flour bag,  

I have had this old picture for so long I don’t remember where I got it . 

8D4D5345-7A97-4F65-A60E-D66AE4F51601.thumb.jpeg.1719ef444c3576bf2fb0b17d9c5ab980.jpeg

I live a mile from Sleepy eye, my dad actually use to work in the building that was the sleepy eye flour mill. My coke machine also was bought brand new to sit in that building and did from 1949 to the 2000s