How did you guys blow your covid money ( 2020)

dale560

I bought a new Heckler and Koch VP 9mm night sights and 2 17 round and a 20 round magazine came with it. Something wild and crazy to do

• Like 1

lawyer fees with ex - not sure why - im in credit to her from direct deposits - never a penny short on CS in 10 yrs - i will be glad when one of us is dead - then and only then will it be truly over 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, jass1660 said:

No he wants the money for the new green deal.

Sign up for the cashola, Last time I checked new grass is still green.  Beat them at their own game.

2 hours ago, Colaguy said:

I bought a new Heckler and Koch VP 9mm night sights and 2 17 round and a 20 round magazine came with it. Something wild and crazy to do

Pictures pleeeeze, 20 rds is that HK? 20 rd mags are PHUN, sure makes peeps at the range look, I have 2 for a 5906, 40 rds in the time it takes to pull the trigger, and I live in a place where having phun is phrowned upon and especially gun phun, enjoy your covid 9.

58 minutes ago, TroyDairy said:

Meeting with investor guy Tuesday.   She didnt like the buy few oz of gold and hide in yard... 

You dairy guys have gold?  Troy, trade you 2lbs of yukons golds for 2oz of gold?

• Like 1

Wife and I have been fortunate to have kept working haven’t missed a day since this started, hence haven’t received a penny and we don’t need one

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hardtail said:

Wife and I have been fortunate to have kept working haven’t missed a day since this started, hence haven’t received a penny and we don’t need one

Me too.  And I didn't ask for anything.  But they send it.  Just ridiculous imho

• Like 1

My wife and I have been doubly blessed in that we have stayed healthy and neither of us have missed a day of work so it became the money for a few small purchases that we had been considering for a while.

Ours showed up as a debit card that we almost threw away as junk mail!  Got me wondering how much was sent out in this fashion that was never spent and if the debit card company keeps it...

Dave

2 hours ago, 806 man said:

You dairy guys have gold?  Troy, trade you 2lbs of yukons golds for 2oz of gold?

Troy strikes me more as a Kathadin or Superior kind of guy.  But if he will trade a couple pounds of spuds for a couple of ounces of gold then I will get him WHATEVER VARIETY he wants!!!

3 minutes ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Troy strikes me more as a Kathadin or Superior kind of guy.  But if he will trade a couple pounds of spuds for a couple of ounces of gold then I will get him WHATEVER VARIETY he wants!!!

"Superior kind of guy" ? WTH How could that be possible?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Doc Egor said:

Been watching this....best I can tell - the stimulus is an advance on the 2020 federal income tax refund.

I've been looking into how to opt out and not receive it...not much luck so far.

It is not an advance and it is nothing you have to claim. No place on tax form for it. Was law passed to get cash into the system. 

2 hours ago, hardtail said:

Your adjusted gross income in 2018 and 2019 must’ve been above the threshold to receive any.