Found some Amo today

I don't want to get political but while Joe was campaigning he said all you need is a shotgun so you could shoot the  perp in the knee, So yes a .410 is politically correct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, jingles1928 said:

I don't want to get political but while Joe was campaigning he said all you need is a shotgun so you could shoot the  perp in the knee, So yes a .410 is politically correct.

The bill also speaks of anything .50 caliber or above which takes 20 and 12 gauge out of the lineup. There is lots of wording that is not being let into the mainstream public for some reason.....

14 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

The bill also speaks of anything .50 caliber or above which takes 20 and 12 gauge out of the lineup. There is lots of wording not be let into the mainstream public for some reason.....

muzzel loaders too

alot of confusion in that bill

Mike

• Thanks 1

And I can see why you found ammo in abundance. At those prices it's nothing but outright gouging, illegal, but he's getting away with it.

And you're right, people will pay those price for it, they know this is their last chance, and unless they get off their duffs, it may be last chance forever.

This is exactly where beijing & kneepads want us going, falling right into the globalist trap. 

Enough, no more. and NO we duo not compromise.....Period.... End of discussion....

For weeks now of all the dozens of places I've visited I can find zero re-load supplies. Not primers, not powder, bullets, casings, and even dies are in short supply, everywhere I visit most are not even accepting back orders any longer they are so far behind. Those that may have something in stock, are so far behind they can't process an order for 3-6 weeks... 

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, Mike H said:

alot of confusion in that bill

IMHO second amendment takes the confusion out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, sandhiller said:

IMHO second amendment takes the confusion out of it. 

under ''shall not infrigend'' but they tossed the constitution.

not following it at all.

Mike

47 minutes ago, yellowrosefarm said:

Try and buy some .410 shells now.  Since the small pistols came out that use them, the demand is A LOT higher even without panic buying.

My brother in law bought one of those Henry Ax lever action .410’s 

Neat well built firearm ,  Him and I have been looking for shells for three months now ,  I have found none , he found two boxes .  Not worried enough to get bent over shopping on line so we will just keep looking. 

• Like 1

Who would have ever thought it would be a good time to own a 16 or 28 gauge (from an ammo availability standpoint)!!!!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, lorenzo said:

My brother in law bought one of those Henry Ax lever action .410’s 

Neat well built firearm ,  Him and I have been looking for shells for three months now ,  I have found none , he found two boxes .  Not worried enough to get bent over shopping on line so we will just keep looking. 

Does that take the 2.5” and 3” shells or just the 2.5” like the Winchester 9410 does?

10 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Does that take the 2.5” and 3” shells or just the 2.5” like the Winchester 9410 does?

2.5. And that’s adding to the problem of finding shells.   I have been able to find the 3 inch on occasion but for some reason no one has the 2.5 inch ones. 

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

2.5. And that’s adding to the problem of finding shells.   I have been able to find the 3 inch on occasion but for some reason no one has the 2.5 inch ones. 

Not a lot of them around but you might try finding someone with a .410 reloader?  I know a gentleman who shoot clays with one sometimes (in special shoots) He told me a couple weeks ago that he was getting a reloader for one.  He went on to tell me that for what he does the 2.5” shells hold a pattern better than a 3” shell does. I haven’t tested that theory but he was fairly adamant about it.