Runnings ammo shelves

jimw

Yep , you can thank George Sorows for this , he is buying one of the gun company’s and shutting it down . So the communist people stop gun the ammunition production so it won’t do you a lot of good to have a gun with no shells ? well I have plenty of both ? 

‘Danny 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

Somewhere I heard there was 7 million first time gun owners in 2020. If that’s true it would put the screws to the supply chain. Anyone else verify that?

I heard 8 million. 

Midway USA has 9mm ammo right now for sale. What a joke... First price is per 50. Second price is per 1000.

B9CD195D-AD17-4B9A-8D3F-70F76FE45D6E.jpeg

54 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

Somewhere I heard there was 7 million first time gun owners in 2020. If that’s true it would put the screws to the supply chain. Anyone else verify that?

I see that on Fox News last night, There is still a lot of ammo around here at the small gun shops because they limit what you can buy. I've been hording ammo for years and all my friends thought I was nut's now it's like Gold and silver

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

A guy at work traded some labor for .380 the other day.

2/shot? Seems crazy to me

.380 has always been higher than 9mm.  Strange considering is basically a 9mm short. Prices will continue to rise as long as someone is silly enough to pay the crazy asking price.

I traded some .380 to a buddy last week for another caliber that I wanted.  We took value before chaos of both calibers and traded at that price. Buying in at prices like those above is only making the problem worse. 

1 minute ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

I see that on Fox News last night, There is still a lot of ammo around here at the small gun shops because they limit what you can buy. I've been hording ammo for years and all my friends thought I was nut's now it's like Gold and silver

Which is fine if you keep it as planned. No offense to you at all, but if a guy takes old stock to sell and jacks the price way up he is only adding to the problem and not fixing it in my opinion. 

I don't plan on selling it, I plan on being well stocked in case I need it, Got 2 boys and 3 grand boys all fine shots what I don't use them boys will have

Along with other stuff I've put away for hard times

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a buddy who travels, he passes one of the best options for getting ammo I have.  All he needs is price ideas

what would you consider the buying price in 2021 for 9mm, 5.56, and 45 ACP?  I know we can add all the variables and what not, but I am talking basic brass ammo for each.  

I know what I was willing to pay 18 months ago, and that is not going to happen this year if ever again.

Read an add this AM saying they had ammo, till they don't, listing .22LR @ $.80 per round, the other listed @$.50per round for 500 rounds. Early last year I paid $25 for box of 555.

I remember when .22LR sold for $.50 cents per box of 50.

The clowns running this circus have that as the main intent, make it so expensive no one will be able to afford guns or ammo. They forget though, when that happens no one will be able to afford anything else either...... It's only going to get worse.

5 minutes ago, N S said:

The clowns running this circus have that as the main intent, make it so expensive no one will be able to afford guns or ammo. They forget though, when that happens no one will be able to afford anything else either...... It's only going to get worse.

Now, now, a certain few on here told me right after the election said it would all work out fine and said I was nuts.  I find it very interesting that they seemed to all vanish into the wind about like fart gas since???????  You are right its only going to get worse................alot worse.

On 2/10/2021 at 1:22 AM, jimw said:

Pretty bare 

13827415-9E40-48DD-B7D0-F15C3018F2BF.jpeg

6E28821E-2051-4B14-BADE-3A0621FE81BA.jpeg

049F660F-B5F9-4BA4-9FC4-FC507E6430FB.jpeg

where is this?  It looks like my hometown of New Ulm, MN