263 industrial engine different from AG engine? - no sleeves?

I have a Lift-All forklift with a 263.  I was told the industrial engine has no sleeves.  I can't find any parts or information on the industrial engine.  Everything is easy to get for the tractor, combine 263 engine with sleeves.

Anybody know if there are sleeves or not in the industrial 263?  What is the industrial model called?

Thanks,

T.

look on the side of the block for numbers stamped in, not cast in usually upper rh corner close to the deck that will tell you what modal engine you have as far a a 263 goes just about any thing but an ag  or construction tractor including crawlers and payloaders had sleeveless engines also you usually can tell by a sleeveless engine will have nuts exposed on the bolts that hold  the backplate or bellhousing to the block  depending apon the application.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:57 AM, R190 said:

look on the side of the block for numbers stamped in, not cast in usually upper rh corner close to the deck that will tell you what modal engine you have as far a a 263 goes just about any thing but an ag  or construction tractor including crawlers and payloaders had sleeveless engines also you usually can tell by a sleeveless engine will have nuts exposed on the bolts that hold  the backplate or bellhousing to the block  depending apon the application.

Does the keyboard on your computer or phone have a "period" key?  How about a "shift" or "caps" button?  My phone, and PC does.  Try using them!!! You usually have pretty good replies, but it's like reading a paper written by a 7 year old.  I'm sure at some point you went through school and learned how to write, SO DO IT!!  

God it irritates me when people are too lazy to hit a button on a keyboard.  

15 hours ago, J-Mech said:

Does the keyboard on your computer or phone have a "period" key?  How about a "shift" or "caps" button?  My phone, and PC does.  Try using them!!! You usually have pretty good replies, but it's like reading a paper written by a 7 year old.  I'm sure at some point you went through school and learned how to write, SO DO IT!!  

God it irritates me when people are too lazy to hit a button on a keyboard.  

Perhaps he used voice recognition software? Smart phones and tablets have that capability, as I’m sure you are aware. Your constant need to belittle people is getting old. 

BJ

• Like 1