Ok , again, who can look at another 8920 for me in Greenwald Minn?

lorenzo

Found another one possible.  I’m really interested in this tractor and it’s on a hold for me,  I know the weather is bad up there or I would just drive up myself . This tractor actually came from a retirement 25 miles away from me and I want to bring it back to Nebraska. 

Is anyone near by the Greenwood Farm Center in Greenwald Minnesota? 

About an hour away from me, but only 1/2 hr from work. 

I believe one of my guys knows the business, but I don't remember if he said good or bad things.

What is the timing on looking? I can't guarantee a thorough inspection while it's sub-zero like it's supposed to be for the next several days. Just came in from clearing snow and gotta say that wind is bitter on the face!

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Cattech said:

I believe one of my guys knows the business, but I don't remember if he said good or bad things.

What is the timing on looking? I can't guarantee a thorough inspection while it's sub-zero like it's supposed to be for the next several days. Just came in from clearing snow and gotta say that wind is bitter on the face!

Thanks,  I have had a long chat with the original owner , the hours are verified .

Right now I’m leaning in favor of buying it without looking at it even though I wish I could. It’s on a hold because of the weather so it’s not like someone would have to look at it today. 

PM sent Cattech.?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Thanks,  I have had a long chat with the original owner , the hours are verified .

Right now I’m leaning in favor of buying it without looking at it even though I wish I could. It’s on a hold because of the weather so it’s not like someone would have to look at it today. 

PM sent Cattech.?

We bought a year old 8950 back in the day from Roder implement in Hopkinsville KY and I was very happy with the purchase. It had 560 hours then and it is approaching 18k now . Myself I would buy it if the previous owner has good things to say, but that's just me I guess 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

PM sent Cattech.?

I think they are pretty honest, they seem to always find nice stuff! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's a beauty Lorenzo. I bought this one fall of '18 off Farmers Equipment's Urbana store. Original owner traded it in. Paid dearly for it too, lol, but those tractors just run if you take care of them. Again, good luck!

KIMG2940.jpg

KIMG0002.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, R190 said:

Sent you a pm I am 15 minutes from him.

20 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

I think they are pretty honest, they seem to always find nice stuff! 

On 2/4/2021 at 1:17 PM, Cattech said:

I put in a request for your commission checks .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

One of you guys should offer to drive it home to Lorenzo...especially with those hefty commissions ?

I am thinking about it but I might get lost and end up at my place ;)

..... have I mentioned that the 89 series are awesome .... I assume that the 20's are as nice as our three 50's are :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

Congratulations Lorenzo!!! It looks like a very well kept tractor!!!!

What are your plans for it, planter tractor?

I needed something with a cab so Emma has a place to sit. 
0FFDDAC0-299B-418A-8152-EEF6E0931D9A.thumb.jpeg.7c89f92564dae70bb598196ae2a9700b.jpeg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

I needed something with a cab so Emma has a place to sit. 
0FFDDAC0-299B-418A-8152-EEF6E0931D9A.thumb.jpeg.7c89f92564dae70bb598196ae2a9700b.jpeg

Yep. Good friend of dad's who passed away last year was a big Allis fan. When the 8000 series came out he traded in the 1086 and 4430. He had rear end problems with both and neither were very old so no love there. Bought a 8030 2wd and a 8050 FWA. He told dad he sure likes the roomy cabs on them because they have plenty of room to take the dog along. He always had a German Shepherd.

• Haha 1