IH Memes

IHhogfarmer

On 2/4/2021 at 7:46 PM, KWRB said:

This is the best idea for a new thread I've seen in a while!

Glad you’ve enjoyed it! I thought I’d share what I’d found but I’m glad others are contributing!

Been looking for one I seen years ago. Dont know if it was on here or not. Had a 10 on the sled, blowing smoke. Caption said here to steal the show and your girlfriend. Used to have it saved but must have lost it switching phones. 

14 minutes ago, 1466fan said:

Been looking for one I seen years ago. Dont know if it was on here or not. Had a 10 on the sled, blowing smoke. Caption said here to steal the show and your girlfriend. Used to have it saved but must have lost it switching phones. 

As close as I could get?

425008538_ihcstealtheshow.jpg.3881fb488868233c04c389dc46b14e80.jpg

• Like 4

• 9 months later...

To commemorate the day that Amazon Web Services took a giant dump and rendered tractorzoom.com pretty much useless until it's back, here's a few I made. 😏

(BTW, I was also the guy who made the one that kicked off this thread with the 1066.)

AWS.4020jigglethewheel copy.png

kidrock.ether.fixtheinternet.png

whobroketheinternetsTA.png

• Haha 3

....this really should be in the "Farming    Photo "" section........a photo of a John Deere tractor, just ''taking five ''   after   biting off  considerably more than it could chew...so to speak......

(Photo been on here before)

,,,actually took more than ''five''    more like    ''fifty five '' before we got the wretched    thing out of its ''winter feed ''   pad

Mike

IMG_1277.JPG

2 hours ago, Roossinck said:

BTW, I was also the guy who made the one that kicked off this thread with the 1066.)

Shoot I forgot all about making this thread, thanks for bringing it back to the top. 

Your meme started a great thread too!

• Like 1