IH Memes

IHhogfarmer

I don’t know if these have been on here but I’m sure some of you have seen these anyways....... but I thought it would be appropriate to post here because they both have some truth for the times. 940EC61A-A64B-4E8D-B013-273BFDE8B4D2.thumb.jpeg.b39aeb2d0637f70109e4f156afa66aad.jpeg

B5342DA1-C913-4F62-9743-13003BF03909.thumb.jpeg.1eefd15b9a98afc96a6c4b7e752ef711.jpeg

• Like 16

....yeah...thats all very good.....but sometimes , even with the best Farm Machinery ever made..ever reliable ...things go wrong....but only from the ''human'' factor involved.....

....dare I say it???..look at the ''driver'

Mike

post-157-1171157839  famall upside down.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mike newman said:

....yeah...thats all very good.....but sometimes , even with the best Farm Machinery ever made..ever reliable ...things go wrong....but only from the ''human'' factor involved.....

....dare I say it???..look at the ''driver'

Mike

post-157-1171157839  famall upside down.jpg

Somebody wrecked a perfectly good 1 row tobacco planter. And it's planting time..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WaynefromWi said:

Somebody wrecked a perfectly good 1 row tobacco planter. And it's planting time..

...not mention   the  Fertilizer   bins on the Farmall.....(original , they were ).....the Farmall....as well as the "Powell"    tobacco planter, which was a very expensive unit , even way back in the early seventies.......

Mike

• Like 2