On 1/29/2021 at 8:07 AM, Gearclash said:

I just read something this morning to the effect that a study in Germany showed that it is possible that males who have had Covid19 (the disease, not the shot) may have reduced fertility.  Sometimes with these things we just can’t win.

I am German and had a vasectomy.

If I get Covid, will it reverse me to fertile?

Don't want to pay child support at my age.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well...I dont "believe" in data.  I KNOW in it.  You dont believe in aero dynamics and lift, you KNOW it.   EVERY doctor in our extended family, every nurse, every one.  All say if the media would shu

It’s time we all quit talking about it. It’s doing just what the communists that are in control of all the government now want....creating a divided confrontational country. 

With all due respect, please consider the source.  The AP has about the same credibility as the weekend update on SNL. Different sources give different “facts”. Remember the old saying  “Reality is 99

On 1/29/2021 at 7:08 AM, TroyDairy said:

You'll be fine.  Million have got it.  Obviously there are differing reactions to it.  S.I.L friends parent in LA both were fine.  Both got vacc and both were dead in 6 days.  Weird yes, common no.  I have not seen anything about sterile.  Hope so....isnt Congress getting it?  Mutant strain...like every virus.  Vacc never cure 100% in 100% of host.  But it stop 95 +/-% in 95% +/-.  Not a magic cure a help against.  Never seen or heard you need it annually.  Like flu shot then? 

Just imagine if this mess started....next week.  Think it would be a big of story/problem?  This IS over blown (data shows this now clearly) but it is real too.

Also keep dad in prayer, + and been incredibly sick for 16 days now.  Normally healthy guy and its kicking his butt.  Yesterday was a tick better....but now mom is just getting whipped from locked up and watching him.  Prime for catching it now too.  Our area has had big swing up, yet hospitals are 30%.  Anyway, 99% prob be just fine Seth.  Maybe it will cure that back hair issue?

so sorry about your dad, are they treating him with ivermectin? hydroxychloroquin? Antibiotics? Prednisone? 

your mom can take ivermectin as a preventative while taking care of your dad - ivermectin is a prophylaxis 

If he isnt and you havent found a dr that will treat him in this manner FIND A DIFFERENT DR - my neighbor and his wife both have it and are being treated in this manner, he passed out at the DRs office and had to be treated there with IV he had gotten bad before he went in. Point is.............dont hesitate get the help and not from a koolaid DR. 

1 hour ago, CC_Ranger said:

Got my second shot on Tuesday. No reaction at all.

Same with others at work. One guy complained about being wiped out, but nothing more than that.

mom/dad/aunt/neighbor/all got their first round of maderna

mom = sore arm = 80 good health otherwise 

dad = down for a day after 5 days achey, chills, = 81 - diabetic/overweight

aunt = nuthin = 92 - takes 15 pills/day, has had open heart surgery few yrs back

neighbor male = down for 2 days = achy, chills, = 77 - open heart surgery 2 yrs ago

lifelong friend was on list early because he and wife are police officers = both rounds = first round down for 24hours - second round down hard for 3 days = 55 - diabetic - He didnt mention his wife so i presume she didnt get very sick

I have had first with no bad effects; second scheduled on the 5th. FIL and MIL, both mid 80s also have had first with no ill effects as has my sister and BIL - all no adverse effects on first shot, all Moderna. My other sister lives in MA and is too young to receive it, or was, I believe they've lowered the age to 65 so she'll get it soon. Her daughter is a nurse, has had COVID-19 and it kicked her butt for weeks with some lingering effects, I guess everyone reacts different from not knowing they have it to dying. I think she's since had both shots, there is a waiting period after having had the disease, I'll ask. She works in a nursing home and the population was devastated.

Stars and Stripes reports some quite young service members have died from it, many more contracted it but most recovered.

My son has to test negative as do all his shipmates before a patrol. The good thing is that operations are all normal once at sea except if boarding a boat. On his last patrol they took drug smugglers prisoner and the enlisted guys guarding them as well as the prisoners had to mask. They were happy to offload them.

59 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

so sorry about your dad, are they treating him with ivermectin? hydroxychloroquin? Antibiotics? Prednisone? 

your mom can take ivermectin as a preventative while taking care of your dad - ivermectin is a prophylaxis 

If he isnt and you havent found a dr that will treat him in this manner FIND A DIFFERENT DR - my neighbor and his wife both have it and are being treated in this manner, he passed out at the DRs office and had to be treated there with IV he had gotten bad before he went in. Point is.............dont hesitate get the help and not from a koolaid DR. 

Oh forgot to update!  Yes you are right.  He was sick for 10 days and she ER him.  Said cant do much which is true.  Be fine in 3.  5 days he was bad bad and she was emotionally and physically whooped being told not to do anything.  I stopped by friday and said bull sheet bring him in that 79 yo dr is considered a quack.  They both had been on horse paste for 2 days.  We made em.  She felt fine he couldnt really tell.  She waited.  Sunday am he was like "locked up" being a 35 y old age home RN she diagnosed Meningitis.  Seen many times and never +.  Took him to er and said "i aint leaving with him".  They admitted him.  Nurse immediately gave 2 bottles of fluids he was so dehydrated (was in pedialyte) and by afternoon a competent dr got on prodesone (sp? For inflamation) and dexmethazone.  Monday felt 100% better but still 50%.  Kept him 4 day to watch dex therapy.  Said dr told him more than 1x if he was any less healthy (0 issues) he would not of madeit his counts of CV were so high.  Goofy since they really were not being foolish.  So the Dr told them basically the immune system kept chekc on his arthritic joints.  When the covid # got so high the white cells said "to **** with the arthritis lets get the CV".  So all of his athritis went 100%.  Thats what is kiling elderly or sickly folks.  The body abandoned the cancer, the diabeties, the CoPD, the pnumonia, the etc etc and fights the corona so you end up dying from the original thing. 

Mom got nothing fyi.  That was all 3 weeks ago [7 since he left home on his own] and he still is so weak he cannot come out.  They are walking 1 mile a day which is great to get moving.  He lost 15# and we cant imagine where from!  Tired but really improving.  Thanks for asking!

Also everyone we know has gotten ill for 24 hr after the 1st shot.  Everyone.  Majority quite sick after the 2nd.  No serious complications though.  What's really disturbing is now the powers-that-be aren't really sure if the vaccines going to do that much and if we could ever really open in the next year or so.  just disgusting all the work to keep yourself in the news so you can get a million bucks per speaking engagement

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

Don't want to pay child support at my age.

Don't worry-----------:blink:

Mike

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, TroyDairy said:

million bucks per speaking engagement

Patently false. He received an unsolicited prize. I agree that I don't understand why he deserves one just as I had no idea why Obama deserved a Nobel prize, perhaps for being elected!

1 hour ago, TroyDairy said:

Also everyone we know has gotten ill for 24 hr after the 1st shot.  Everyone. 

Which manufacturer? Your report is contrary to my experience.  My and all those I know have had Moderna. The exception being my primary care who had two shots of Pfizer with nothing but a sore arm and his staff who, at the time of my last visit, had received one shot of Pfizer, reporting no adverse effects.

FWIW, I think joint pain is part of the virus’ side effects. I had it (the virus) about a month ago, biggest complaint was I woke up every night from my hips aching. I still have a little bit of a cough. Within 48 hrs of taking ivermectin my hip pain was gone and my senses of taste and smell were back.