Do not call registry

When traveling on long trips, I will answer the phone occasionally knowing it’s probably a scam call. Press this, press that and someone finally answers. I can be the most foul mouthed person anywhere. Some are soo shocked “Wha wha what”. They forget to hang up and take the verbal abuse. 

Edit:

I save all unanswered calls with no voicemail and the few I do answer all get named “xBlock”. Interesting, I don’t recall ever getting one of those saved numbers calling back again. I actually don’t block the numbers. 

I've currently saved 95 xBlock callers. 

750521E5-973C-48EE-9001-282505EF9EFB.jpeg

• Like 1

I tell them I want warranty coverage for my 1929 Chevrolet or my 2002 Peterbilt. They usually say they can’t cover them and hang up when I say I don’t have a newer vehicle.  Sometimes it’s fun to string them along. I had one call me an a-hole when I asked for his Momma’s number so I could get a date. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, dads706 said:

I remember getting a call 2 years ago about the wifes truck. I needed to get the extended warranty because mine was about to expire....... her truck was less than a week old.

I get the robo calls coming from local numbers. I don't answer them. They go to the answering machine. If they are legit, they will leave a message.

I once got a robo call from myself....... yep, the number on caller id was the same number they were calling. I should have answered so I could talk to myself and hear what I was trying to sell myself. If I had hung up, would I have been hanging up on myself?

Maybe it was your future self telling you the winning lottery numbers...??

13 hours ago, dads706 said:

I once got a robo call from myself....... yep, the number on caller id was the same number they were calling.

X-2

Mike   :angry:

17 hours ago, MTO said:

What a f-ed up world this has become.

Prayer wont hurt. 

Oh heck it’s not that bad , I mean hey look how smart this small business owner is . 
A49B6ABF-C3CB-4B01-931F-A5028E9A6A04.jpeg.408ff317bb29817e6d79bc1a0911bdce.jpeg

• Haha 1