544 Utility cooling fan

GeorgeD

I have a 1969 544 Utility Hydro with a C 200 engine. My cooling fan is a four blade type. All of the parts diagrams I’ve looked at call for a six blade fan for the Hydro. I wasn’t sure since mine was an earlier production 544 if it came stock with a four bladed fan and the change to the six blade came after my tractor was built or did someone replace the fan with the wrong one? Any info would be appreciated. 

1 minute ago, GeorgeD said:

I have a 1969 544 Utility Hydro with a C 200 engine. My cooling fan is a four blade type. All of the parts diagrams I’ve looked at call for a six blade fan for the Hydro. I wasn’t sure since mine was an earlier production 544 if it came stock with a four bladed fan and the change to the six blade came after my tractor was built or did someone replace the fan with the wrong one? Any info would be appreciated. 

Doubt it was ever changed if you keep your radiator and hydro cooler clean of debri I don't think it will matter much but if your doing hard pulling on hot days or letting the cooler cores get plugged  a 6 blade fan would be better