Houston, we have a problem

MTO

Our local problem seems to be meth just about everyday they catch someone in possession intent to sell type of thing. The scary part is I am afraid they are getting the really stupid ones, going over 100mph, no license, no insurance ,no lights etc. These idiots are a danger to society but what about the crafty pros who successfully poison our children. Don't get me started on the catch and release program for dealers and manufacturers.

Terribly sorry for your situation caused by scum

Sad to hear that.. my cousin was into meth real bad, he lost his wife and kids due to it. They moved out of state, and he wasn't left with much of a choice. Sad to say you can't do anything about it till they finally want to help themselves or see the damage done. 

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. My wife and I had issues with her daughter, my adopted step- daughter. She didn't like our rules after she graduated and decided she wanted to live by her rules so she moved out and cut all contact with us. Things were pretty rough for a while but eventually she came back around, now her and my wife are like best friends. Sometimes a good hard dosage of real life and tough love is in order, it's not easy. I'm hoping that in your case there will be no permanent repercussions. Keep a cool head and be ready with open arms when she does come around. 

You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Open arms to her, nothing to him. Trim the fat... She will come around if she has a half way decent head on her. My step brother went through a little stint too. Now he moved in down the road and comes to the family events. 

Sorry to hear about this happening within your family. Had some other family and friends here that went thru that crap. Told them to try reach out and to have other clean friends go visit and check on all involed. Keep trying to reach out and be ready with open arms when she does call out for help. Will be keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers. Feel free to PM me if you want to ever talk.

I'm sorry to hear about your granddaughter, it made me cringe reading it and I'm just a stranger to the situation!  Could you maybe hire a private eye to gather incriminating evidence on the perp?  If he was in the slammer he wouldn't be shacking with your kin.  I truly hope that the Lord grants her the wisdom to get out.

It sounds a bit like He has some kind of hold on her, I think the term is a trama bond, and those are hard to break reach out to her, offer her safety, protection, love, housing, or other needs. If she leaves and comes up to you for a bit. you might need to "cut off" her mother for a while if she sees her mom as a problem. It could hurt for a bit but it's better than a dead granddaughter.

If she decides to leave him help her find a REALLY good therapist. She will need it. 

I hope I don't offend.

Most of all prayed for your grand daughter....

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Well, after he gave her 2 beatings/charges filed/her mother rescued her both times, she moved back in with him last week and dropped charges.

Told my wife and her mother, she`s a doper now.

Wife cries herself to sleep and I plot. 

If i disappear from here.......nevermind. 

• Sad 5

18 minutes ago, MTO said:

Well, after he gave her 2 beatings/charges filed/her mother rescued her both times, she moved back in with him last week and dropped charges.

Told my wife and her mother, she`s a doper now.

Wife cries herself to sleep and I plot. 

If i disappear from here.......nevermind. 

Sorry to hear that she went back. Some never learn till its to late or a very close call. Good luck to you.

• Thanks 1

Wife has a cousin that got on the stuff bad in high school.  Untold time and money and heartache and she'd get clean for a time, then back at it.  We thought she was good to go, four years straight and started shacking with a lowlife, everything changed, now she just had a kid with him and her parents are paying the rent and giving her money to raise the kid. He's shacking up for free, neither has a job, and probably still on the crap.  

Drugs are the ruination of our families and by default, our society.  I hope and pray the best for all, MTO. 

• Thanks 1

Mark, I am very sorry to hear this. 

i will hope and pray for the best outcome and return of your daughter to you. 

It is a bad world out there. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2021 at 12:31 PM, MTO said:

Wanna beat her ass red . 

Sounds familiar ,  something about a bat and some balls,  oh never mind , sigh. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Sounds familiar ,  something about a bat and some balls,  oh never mind , sigh. 

Not in the mood for sarcasm at this time. 

TD is your go to ball bat/kick in the nuts guy Lorenzo.

Someday maybe you can offer grandparental advice.

And listen to this!

Step daughter went to the drug shack and beat on his door.

Gonna use a word I NEVER use.

The c_ _t ran out the back door!

Lmfao!

43 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Do the whole area a favor , Tell your local law enforcement officer about that douche bag . 

Chuckle...

That was plan A,B and C.

Read above.

Need a plaintiff.

I sent a FB friend request to Paul Kersey but no reply.

Nor from Magnum or Joe Mannix.

Like I said, still plotting.

20 minutes ago, BoilerRed said:

Any kids involved?  If so a call to Children's Services for a wellness check gets things going real quick.

Nope

Only adults and I use that term loosely.

Thoughts and prayers for your daughter, You and your family Mark.  

1 hour ago, MTO said:

Nope

Only adults and I use that term loosely.

We've ridden the roller coaster with our oldest for almost 10 years now.  Thankfully she is doing well now but it will always be a day to day fight.  I guess my point is, don't give up.  As long as there is life, there is hope.

• Like 4