Goodbye crool world.........

Brad lived in California and was a lifelong environmentalist. He was sick of the world; of Covid-19, Brexit, Russian belligerence, China, global warming, ethnic tensions, and the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy media headlines.

Brad drove his car into his garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best he could. He got back into his car and wound down all the windows, selected his favorite radio station, started the car and revved it to a slow idle.

Two days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and saw him in the car. She notified the emergency services and they broke in, pulling Brad from the car. A little sip of water and, surprisingly, he was in perfect condition, but his Tesla had a dead battery.

Sad sad sad ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 42

Not even sure if it possible to gas oneself with some of these teir 1000 engines.

Not sure I wanna try tho.

There has to be a point that you run out of oxygen though

4 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Brad lived in California and was a lifelong environmentalist. He was sick of the world; of Covid-19, Brexit, Russian belligerence, China, global warming, ethnic tensions, and the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy media headlines.

Brad drove his car into his garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best he could. He got back into his car and wound down all the windows, selected his favorite radio station, started the car and revved it to a slow idle.

Two days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and saw him in the car. She notified the emergency services and they broke in, pulling Brad from the car. A little sip of water and, surprisingly, he was in perfect condition, but his Tesla had a dead battery.

Sad sad sad ?

the sad part is there are  probably  ppl who are stupid enough to try it

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

?????   I did not see that coming!!! 

You know they exist!!!

As certain as the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

• Like 3

A cop friend of mine says if you try that with an actual gas car nowadays that it will not be much worse. Emissions are not much coming out of the tail pipe. 

3 hours ago, Pid 1831 said:

Not even sure if it possible to gas oneself with some of these teir the 1000 engines.

Not sure I wanna try tho.

There has to be a point that you run out of oxygen though

I think you would die of boredumb first!!

• Haha 2

I have a '62 Ford F250 with a 292 that he would only need the use of for about 5 minutes.? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Our 440 Dodge Dart could  be used to rid the garage of anything alive, probably even cockroaches, the exhaust from a wild over-lap camshaft.  Remember when we would put a spark plug on the tail pipe to ignite the exhaust gas. JC Whitney had a kit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 years ago my accountant did that, He was much more successful using a direct connection from his tail pipe to the inside of his car.