Anyone wear Duluth buck naked base layers?

vtfireman85

so I ordered this shirt, gotta do something as carhartt has discontinued the base layer shirt i like, i have had issues with undershirts since i got a slag burn around my collar, ones i had always worn drive me crazy, the carhartt were the only ones i have found i can stand.  I havr largely been satisfied with Duluth stuff, though they seem to have nothing but stretch pants.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-DTC-Site/default/Product-Variation?pid=94274&dwvar_94274_color=GPH

• Like 1

I just have a pair of Duluth's boxers.  The Duluth's and the Exofficio's that I got from L. L. Bean are both OK, but nothing like the MeUndies I have.  I have decided that if I continue to spend crazy money for underwear, it will be MeUndies.

I used to always wear Duluth stuff until they priced it out of my league. I am not out in the weather like I used to be, so spending that much, for me doesn’t make sense. 

Heck of it was I really liked these carhartt force shirts, they were lighter and closer fitting than the force t-shirts, but not skin tight or baggy. I have found this terramar brand theirs seem ok, but still not the same, more synthetic feeling.

She buys all my clothes at St Vincent DePaul.

Sweatshirts/jeans/lined jeans and I buy my boots, as you know, used online for about 15 to 20 bucks a pair.

You need to lower the bar a bit. 

Vermontacians.... sigh.

6 minutes ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Pay attention to synthetics when welding!  They can MELT INTO YOUR HIDE!!!

Hence the sensitivity to shirts. 

I like Duluth's all cotton briefs. They are long, go past mid thigh. Comfortable year around.

I tried their armachillo cool briefs but they weren't and sweat more that the all cotton. 

I have a couple of their all cotton pocket tee shirts, comfortable as well.

I wear these when in the truck because my dear mother always told me to "wear cool underwear, you never know when you will be in a wreck". At least I think she said "cool", she had a really thick German accent. 

1067592828_duluthunderwear.png.390faae395237a5fc7d0332a0772f97b.png

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

I like Duluth's all cotton briefs. They are long, go past mid thigh. Comfortable year around.

I tried their armachillo cool briefs but they weren't and sweat more that the all cotton. 

I have a couple of their all cotton pocket tee shirts, comfortable as well.

I wear these when in the truck because my dear mother always told me to "wear cool underwear, you never know when you will be in a wreck". At least I think she said "cool", she had a really thick German accent. 

1067592828_duluthunderwear.png.390faae395237a5fc7d0332a0772f97b.png

Too funny!

i have a couple of these tops/bottoms and LOVE THEM - they make different weights for different climates/times of year. 

very reasonably priced as im about as thrifty ( some call me cheap ) as they come 

https://www.32degrees.com/collections/mens-base-layer?sort_by=manual&compactView=true&page=1

never shopped or purched any duluth stuff i always was skeered of their prices 

1 hour ago, searcyfarms said:

i have a couple of these tops/bottoms and LOVE THEM - they make different weights for different climates/times of year. 

very reasonably priced as im about as thrifty ( some call me cheap ) as they come 

https://www.32degrees.com/collections/mens-base-layer?sort_by=manual&compactView=true&page=1

never shopped or purched any duluth stuff i always was skeered of their prices 

Fwiw...$0

Duluth isnt all USA.  Prob isnt 100% best stuff every time.  Not cheapest either.

But...i have several button down shirts from them along with some Henleys, a feww short and long sleeve Tees.  They all look and feel new no matter 1 or 4 years old.  Im 240 6' and should jog some.  Every thing just fits better and feels better than any other brand of clothes I have had.  I have not bit and got the jeans.  She gets me Old Navy jeans which are fine and wear ok for town pants.  I have kirkland for barn since they get used used.  $14 a pair 2 pair a year.  Fine with me.  

The Duluth flannel lined jeans sure look nice   but i bet to warm for town jeans.  The firehose jeans temp...but i hateeeee brown duck anything and that looks same.  

I may try that undershirt for chilly days.  Id rather wear 3 4 layers and skip insulated coveralls.  Feel so clumsy with them.

Ole Uncle Single ply is ready to chime in on par with the King of Western PA's thoughts.......................As a user of FREE seed corn, fertilizer, parts, tool, shipper, etc clothing, I find it very interesting how much time you seem to give to articles of clothing.  I can't remember ever giving two craps about how a shirt "Fit"??????   I must clearly not be informed on this subject????  The only thing I know is my wife stole all my Dekalb shirts as she said it made her feel like we have money wearing them????    Maybe I should steal one back and try it and I might know what your talking about here?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Ole Uncle Single ply is ready to chime in on par with the King of Western PA's thoughts.......................As a user of FREE seed corn, fertilizer, parts, tool, shipper, etc clothing, I find it very interesting how much time you seem to give to articles of clothing.  I can't remember ever giving two craps about how a shirt "Fit"??????   I must clearly not be informed on this subject????  The only thing I know is my wife stole all my Dekalb shirts as she said it made her feel like we have money wearing them????    Maybe I should steal one back and try it and I might know what your talking about here?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wth are you on about? You been hanging out with mmi? Speaking Pennsylvania Dutch again? 

• Haha 1