Farmall Land no.3

Rusty_Farmer

Well the bidding is nearly done and no money was spared on some items.  I have some of the same collectables so does this mean my net worth needs to be cranked up?  Or because it came from a museum it has extra value? Thoughts?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rusty_Farmer said:

I have some of the same collectables so does this mean my net worth needs to be cranked up? 

Time to strut yer stuff ?

1341044176_IHcollectables.png.9f03e8720a9f0be882c8b10fec9b1edc.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Only ended up with one item. This time. Less that I had planned on paying. The ride on 2+2 went a lot higher than I expected.

8640EEE3-B45C-479E-A5EB-3537015DBF0C.jpeg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 5488ih said:

Only ended up with one item. This time. Less that I had planned on paying. The ride on 2+2 went a lot higher than I expected.

I had my eye on that but didn't bid. That looked interesting.     Good to know someone on here got it.

some of the stuff went crazy in my opinion seems like way more of a market for the stuff in the US than canada 

haven't got anything the posters went good money i was kind of interested in some of the modern CaseIH prints but they said no shipping so i was out 

I thought some of the tractors and cubs in the previous sales were worth the $ (didn't even look at this sale), wasn't too big of a fan of the added premiums and as others said the smaller stuff seemed a little high for what I would be willing to pay, especially the toys that would be considered more common. IMO.

5 hours ago, 5488ih said:

I agree the 2+2 ride on went high!! I just missed the one on the second auction and had the one on this sale until Sunday morning. I ran it to $800.

6 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

I agree the 2+2 ride on went high!! I just missed the one on the second auction and had the one on this sale until Sunday morning. I ran it to $800.

You can have the one in my basement that's missing the handle for that.  I'll provide shipping. ?

2 hours ago, drglinski said:

You can have the one in my basement that's missing the handle for that.  I'll provide shipping. ?

I've got a faded one with the handle, just no decals left. Its got lots of hours of play on it. :D

• Like 1

I bid on the 1985 IH calendar. My bid was at $40 on Monday then it went up and decided not to bid until the end...... well it skyrocketed and sold for $175 so I only bid once. 

When the auction was over I added up what the 20 tractors sold for ( not including CC’s). The total I got was $179,700. I’m sure the total of a lots was 200,000 or close to it 

7 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

The question I have and I will never know the answer, had this happened pre-covid say in '19, would stuff have brought more yet?????

If it was still on-line only, I don't see stuff bringing any more. Given the amount of stuff packed into a small space, I also don't see an easy way to have it been a live auction. It would have taken even longer to liquidate by doing a live auction.